Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@PersonaJXT Oh, right, the skill name actually have "godly" in it.
Isn't it written in kanji tho? Just write it off as some sort of ancient kanji that no one (there) knows what it actually means.

@PersonaJXT

Try to master the skill IGNORANCE.

You can see the skill description here, but I must warn thee you might be offended.

Skill Description.

Ignorance is bliss to a certain type of people. It is used to ignore other people that might hurt you with their profanities. Or people trying to make you uncomfortable in life, when you use this skill in these type of situation it will fail either way. It can also be used as a type of brain dead; Brain switch and etc. Brain dead is when you can't think of anything else. It mostly occurs during school time.
The first country to use the barrier type ignorance is Switzerland. America(limited time) and British(only used by the first king) follow in pursuit.

to activate the skill say, [Oh, cool] silent cast is recommended.

*Whisper* it is a joke. Please use the skill if it's really bothering you.

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess, the MC will beat her, and then all will be forgiven for her treating him like dogshit. I'm so sick of the ultra-benevolent MC trope, he should beat her ass and send her back to his fuckface parents.

Dex-chan lover
i dont get the point of ignoring his existence lol. obviously dont waste resources on him, but whats the point of keeping him there and taking care of him and then having some childish "he doesnt exist" thing.

@Aelth calm down your inferiority complex is leaking out lmao. she was a little rude to him once or twice which she was struggling with, which is why she went to see him instead of ignoring him like she was supposed to. fuck his parents, but she hasn't even done anything yet

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame the the lil sis. The rule that made her like this.
Hope she will get sense and 'love onii-chan' mode back once the MC kicks her ass.

DO ET BOII!

Dex-chan lover
In before imouto realizes that her stance is shit and her sword instructors are shit. Bro-con imoutos are so adorable.

Dex-chan lover
f12.png
I haven't bothered reading the WNs yet. But, I've just noticed.
Rather than being unable to grow, level or learn a new skill due to him being already capped, that only applies to 'their' world's skill system.
Kinda like how Shiro in Kumo breaks away from using her world's system when she ascended as a god.
The MC's actions(read as 'skills') simply just doesn't get recognized and/or acknowledged by the world's system, besides the blessings he got from the dragon god he defeated in his previous life which is deemed too bs to bother with.

Aggregator gang
The family is complete garbage, but the sister is ok, only because she’s been forced to forget about her brother’s existence by everyone around her, who treat him like trash whenever they bring him up

Aggregator gang
uhhh damn Im gonna break the 69 comment streak!......... arghhhh f*ck I messed it up

Double-page supporter
well i kinda get her but still, a little too young to be such a bitch already

i just realized, but the style of drawing seems different on the cover vs content of manga(mainly the eyes)

also, their eyes weirdly are an exact match for their hair colour

Even if you are the sister of the MC and cares for him in your heart, I won't forgive you you know

Dex-chan lover
lul, this sister makes me laugh.. but you know what makes me laugh more?

that bitch of a thing called mother.

can't say anything about the father because he never appeared.

@gigabarto

what would you expect from the daughter of a mother with no dignity, yet full of pride?

It's almost infectious.. this is probably another reason Soma willingly accepted the evaluation.
as he said, he's been freed.

Fed-Kun's army
why is everyone in this series a huge bitch? holy shit dude this author really wants to piss you off

Meo

Double-page supporter
People shouldn't hate the sister. She's so young and she got brainwashed. I mean her mom basically forbid her to recognize her brother, the teacher and I assume everyone else makes fun of him (she actually stands up for him in her own way).

Users who are viewing this thread