Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Did they forget to resize? My tablet kept dying while trying to read this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Oh god if she is in the cover that means: She will die (I don't think so), she's the antagonist (nah), he gets an onechan in his harem (provably) or she's the princess of something (maybe, maybe not).

Dex-chan lover
Oh nooo.... Don't let him have a katana... The world gonna get cut into two if He holding one...

MC just started his journey, so of course he need money, become adventures is best choice to earn money...
Why people saying he already forgot his goal?

I know he's strong but the examiner doesn't know that yet, right? Who in their right mind would use a pistol on a kid to "test" him?

Something about this chapter feels off, for one where did the sister show up? If they were implying that she was coming last chapter they did a bad job at it.
Also, some of the dialogue seemed weird, noticed the phrase "what...the...heck" two times and both times it felt just odd.

Either way I'm thankful for the translation, just wanted to point out some things that stood out in this chapter.

Supporter
At this point i'm only reading this to see how many times someone has an eye closed while talking.

I honestly can’t read this, it’s just to big, my device freaks out and gives me an error. Would it be possible to reupload the chapter but with it quite a bit smaller?

Mature..? The guild lady thinks the MC is acting mature..? Um...

Also, when the fudgepudge did the sister join the group? Did I miss a chapter?

Dex-chan lover
For some reason the majority of this chapter's picture didn't load

Users who are viewing this thread