Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Supporter
At every chapter I have the impression the drawing is of a lesser quality of the precedent, and the background completely disappeared (other than a hole on the ground, where wasn't anything else that the personages and the attacks in this chapter).

Fed-Kun's army
Am I confusing this with a different manga but didnt his family disown him and were generally total bastards apart from his sister so why do we care his dad is going to die

Dex-chan lover
"Strongest Knight and Mage" ? i wonder if they come across our MC Troupe and they just kill off the black flying Lizard since it was in the way xd

Double-page supporter
I remember reading the LN for this. I remember thinking abou 70% of the series was just useless filler. Everything between him leaving home and him showing up to defeat this evil dragon was about the most rage infuriating thing. It was chapters and chapters of just shit, complete waste of time.
I gotta hand it to the artists for sticking to the source material, but doesn't change the fact that most of it was a total yawnfest.

@Syanalassa Lmao if you re-read(I just did for the lol's) the first chapters they even depict his father as some old dude
Also, not even his sister was any good, the moment it was certain that he had "No SkIlLs" everyone went "i guess he died"
Her included(influenced by their MOTHER ofc) but re-read those first chapters to see what his sister says and thinks.
then suddenly, out of nowhere she gets all jealous because the MC is with some chick. and goes all bitchy thinking that she is superior, and making fun of him in her inner monologue.
i dont give 2 flying F's about any characters of his family, not even his sister. and neither should the MC. He should be mature enough to understand how toxic they are.

I do hope that both of his parents either die or become greatly injured.
But since all these Isekai/reincarnation authors went to the same school, and how he is already changing things, this is how it will go:

1 - Turns out that the parents are such nice people omg the best of them all, but it was all the grandfather decision bla bla bla.

2- Parents: you killed the Dragon(assuming he will)? Omg MC, you so gud, please we so sowy
MC: ahah, all gud, im beta mc after all, u mi famili, i fugive you

Dex-chan lover
So his teacher looks like Sofia which he hinted he posses special feelings for her?
Well, i ship them through Sofia's lineage...

They didn’t disown the mc, they only stripped him of his rights to be the next head of the family.

@Luvky_Person That's because if you compare this chapter to the previous ones this had more white backgrounds that the 21 chapters that was released. :v
Some of the knights where even shaded off for faster drawing.

Dex-chan lover
those parents with dem army and cant even defeat that portion of dragon spirit

what a jackass assholes

Users who are viewing this thread