Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru

Don't worry, the MC will save the day like always. No conflict build-up here like always.

As long as we getting update it can become as much cliche as it need I just wanna read it

Aggregator gang
I hate this manga, but I keep reading it. It makes me think, but not in a good way. You're supposed to be able to disappear into your own imagination reading stories like this. Enjoying the world you are lead into. This one makes me stop to ponder their lazy ass plot lines, and stupid decisions. Don't get me started on the art.

Art is rudimentary, characters have little development other than reliance on MC, and MC is powered by plot of the moment no jutsu, which disappears at the end of the issue. It's like a 12 year old won a writing contest, and they got a comiket doujin artist to do the manga.

uh... is this artist don't know how to draw a background? every pages in every chapters seems hollow to me.

The ages of the characters in the is so out of wack. The MC is 6 and has a sister that is 5 yet both of them look like 15-16... but hey maybe the years are longer in that world or the body grows up faster I dunno..

Dex-chan lover
I ended up logging in because of how bad this manga is.

Scenes just keeps jumping from one place to another. The direction and story is all over the place. I did read more mediocre isekais but this is so bad that I had to express this frustration.

I will still read this because I am just bored and I will fix it's plot on my head and build it myself.

Edit: on second thought. I am out. It gets worse so I am dropping this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread