Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru

Huh I was following the WN Version of this and I am glad that the manga is getting translated

Dex-chan lover
Should just rewrite the description, that thing is waaaay too loopy

Contributor
Oh looks, another thrash isekai with op mc, harem and co.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's just isekai from one fantasy world to another.
It's not like it is some random Japanese school kid with cheat powers, and technically the MC has already gone through his heroes journey and gone from weak to strong.

I went into this with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised that the girls weren't totally lacking personality.

Eh? Yamito is right there's an 'isekai' tag now.
I dunno why some saying isekai trash, if you're tired of it dont read, geez, and now that 'isekai' is included as genre you should avoid it.

Fed-Kun's army
@ak0ztik Its a dreamers condition. Lots of people like the idea of isekai but its done poorly VERY often so they end up looking around and finding bad ones over and over and eventually all seem bad.

in short VERY picky.
I think i know what they like, something like an MC has grudge, revenge, dark or something, they dont want an OP character but smart not whimpy, they dont want harem.
...well, good luck finding one, if it'll exist that is, lol

i like these isekais better because in his previous life he worked to gain his power and he isn't some bum that gets a cheat ability

@stackman It was already mentioned in his appraisal that he has already all the Skills, Having a Dragon God's Blessing from another world, its just he doesn't know how to use his magic yet

Fed-Kun's army
Eh..... I dunno.... need a few more chapters to feel out the flow and what it wants to be. Which is shoddy writing. But tits so I'll follow at least for now.

Users who are viewing this thread