Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru

this update kind of speed , so slow , 8 month and only release ch.3 i think interesting to read but not worth to wait , really slow progress?

Aggregator gang
she went on a flashback about accidentally ruining her friend's evaluation so she must make amends by molesting/seducing her friends son.......
is that what the chapter is telling?
I don't get it...

Dex-chan lover
@ak0ztik : It's not being very picky to ask for an Isekai that doesn't scuttle himself.

For example, It's not very hard to find a good reason why they think he is talentless. The story doesn't even do its exposition right. How can you mistake a skill with "godly soul" in it as a useless one ? And how can someone reject a pure genius like him just because you doesn't understand his skill ?

I don't ask for godly writing but at least make it a plausible one. Not one that doesn't follow his own rules.

Double-page supporter
I just like the art style, and the stacked women portrayed by said art.

@gaigous I meant his new body. It doesn't look that young, I'd give him 10~12.. Though It's not uncommon for characters' appearance to not match their age on mangas/animes.. I just wanted to know if It wasn't an error with the translation.

Double-page supporter
@kur0g4m1 Yep his physical body is 6yo, and his limbs definitely shouldn't be that strong or durable, but the childhood arcs of most LNs tend to have them doing muscle training and sparring with their dads as toddlers lol

@TazakiTsukuru
Indeed, but I still think that he looks older, physically, than 6yo. weird character design grrr lol
But that doesn't really matter, I was just curious. It looks promising so I'll follow. :eek:

By the way, for those who don't read raws. An interesting detail that is unfortunately lost in translation, the protagonist uses "Wagahai" to refer to himself (which is very arrogant-sounding; it would be the same as saying "I'm better than you in every way and you should bow down and respect me!") and in general uses a lot of old-fashioned speech. In particular, he ends his sentences with "de aru". This is of course because of his previous life.

Aggregator gang
I hope we don’t have to wait another three months for a translation, especially since the raws are already at ch7

Users who are viewing this thread