Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru

I liked it. BUT:
The way they described his 'talent less' is quite shitty. "A godly soul that has nowhere else to grow"? Dafuq? You think that is a garbage? Please, come with a better excuse for MC underdog.
His fated encounter with girl#1 in the woods is also quite forced, you don't become a 'Master' if you make rookie mistakes, like using a move before having the body to make it so.
Still, as said before, I liked it. it is not the best, I shall see it as "room to improve".

Double-page supporter
BANG THE APPRAISER!! Also, I love the MC, Insta-follow.

Aggregator gang
Decent start continue....

Just realized this is only two chapters in and a monthly manga, shudnt hve even bothered rn?

Dex-chan lover
@RedVanGhoul "sigh" me too, I follow some stories that are by definition terribad but I'm still entertained.
Guess I'm easy to please.

I think people just have too much of an expectation for the isekai genre. I don't really care if the plot is somewhat the same or if the MC is overpowered. I will give anything a good rating as long as it can entertain me even if it's cheesy or outdone. It adds a little bit of variety, and it's not like all author's do this for money sake, they just want to create a good/decent story while adding their own twists.

P.S. And yes I know they ALSO do it for the money but they need to make a living somehow, right?

Contributor
Novel is written in an extremely annoying style but has an ok story. It's good to see manga so I don't have to read more of the novel.

@TheDefend I actually read the chap 3 but when I came back to read it again, I Found it to be deleted.
Prolly a mistake on uploaders part or mods found it wrong.

Power Uploader
@TheDefend @m4ng4 @Maou-Sama
Few things were out of place
it will be fixed and uploaded in a short while.
We wish to provide the readers with best, hence it has been taken down.

@Hasya Sorry, but to an untrained eye like mine, I didn't find anything wrong. So appreciate your effort to do better.
Also, I was just excited to see another chap of this manga, therefore wanted to read it again.
Waiting for it.?

@Hasya ahh.. so that's the case, I thought there's something wrong with my browser when suddenly find it is gone.

This one has potential for me. I love an OP MC that knows he is strong and doesn't hide it but is still modest about it.

Users who are viewing this thread