Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
IN MY DECADE OF EXPERIENCE READING MANGA, THIS IS THE FIRST I SAW A SCENE THAT A CHARACTER SMOKING OUT LIKE AN OFFICE WORKER!

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids you ain't cool if you don't smoke.
Older sister?
Watch those cigarettes turn you into some sort of brain washed addict. I smell plot in the air.

No smoking!!!
That's bad for your health!! :facepalm:

I don't know what but I feel like the author is picking straws at random as the saying goes, they can't pick which should be included.

My love for this series is getting shattered the moment they introduced gender identity.
It was supposed to be a complex RPG game. Now, it's on the brink of using the overused templates we know all too well from trash series....

Dex-chan lover
A painless whip. Every Maso's dre-- wait....would it be a nightmare? :nyoron:

Also, ironic that second's fave is first place (hatsuse)

Dex-chan lover
Ngl as someone that smoked from 13 to 22, if I light up a smoke now at 24 I'd defo be dying
Yeah, i have quit smoking for quite while now.

Even if i can smoke if needed, its off putting and I have to hold it in to not coughing.

Dex-chan lover
No smoking!!!

I don't know what but I feel like the author is picking straws at random as the saying goes, they can't pick which should be included.

My love for this series is getting shattered the moment they introduced gender identity.
It was supposed to be a complex RPG game. Now, it's on the brink of using the overused templates we know all too well from trash series....
Japan has different culture from others, their way of bonding is not what we could call normal by our standards.

If you hate a story just by having gender identity, you might need to take a break.

I wish you all the best.

Double-page supporter
Clue for upcoming event/arc. Carmellia is a drugs, exported by other country to weaken/destroy the kingdom.
I thought that might be the case. It was too suspicious, the way Second made a point of saying he'd never heard of the brand before, and the description the chef gave.

Dex-chan lover
No smoking!!!

Freedom.

Agreed and literally every adult knows this, but they choose to anyway.

If it keeps things from being super obvious, I'm fine with that.

About that, the girly yet obviously male character being called female through pronouns or honorifics has been around in Japanese media faaaaaaaaaar longer then the term gender identity ever graced the internet. They don't use it as "gender identity", they use it as comedy.

Double-page supporter
Lily is . . . a woman?

No. No. Waitaminnit. As Banquo says in Macbeth:

''you should be women, And yet your beards forbid me to interpret that you are so.''

Users who are viewing this thread