Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
So next up is a catgirl healer, who joins a human wizard and magic archer. I wonder what class the dark elf will be, since most of the classes have a magic augmentation to them. Maybe she’ll be a magic knight/fencer of sorts?

Contributor
@rRemon Remember that the MC was consistently throwing around piles of cash when shopping for potions and items. That information made it back to the Lord of the area, Silvia's dad, which added to the MC's appearance immediately made him think royalty traveling in secret.

Aggregator gang
@rRemon from the webnovel:

When he appears in the manor of Silvia's father he is at horse looking like some rich royalty due to his clothes (he thinks Second is going incognito iirw), and he then introduces himself as a traveler, except Silvia is a terrible liar so he knows that is not the case. Here and there he throws some tests at Second to see if he can keep his composure, to which he doesn't even realize and passes them rather easily (though I don't remember how be managed to pass them)

Dex-chan lover
@Talith well for your info
she will become their tank and if i remember right she is a girl O3O) well that was according to the webnovel thought and if i remember right there is another member as well ? which later on become our mc blacksmith :v
sinced it's not complete without a blacksmith

Aggregator gang
Guess Princess in disguise is possible ._. ... but seriously... just gimme a cute gay Prince in a non-Yaoi/Shonen-Ai, its fine, we have 2019 :D

Dex-chan lover
He’s a prince, and because of his meager standing compared to his older brother, he has no friends. Dude just wants friends.

Also, yes, the girl is the one on the cover. Prepare for the ol’ racism/discrimination against the poor arc.

Double-page supporter
Man, can you imagine it, someone bump into you and think you are super handsome, it must feel good.

Users who are viewing this thread