Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Funny that the magical equivalent of a surgeon requires far less int than a pyro.

Fed-Kun's army
Make the enemies target the healer.
Best gaming advice I've heard today.

Aggregator gang
Why would you cut off your entire hand? that was such a dumbass move....

CBC

Aggregator gang
@Siceraria
It sometimes leads to hilarious results, like say leading undead units to a healer with an area heal prepped and ready to go for an insta-kill or in this setting's case, a tanky healer who could say, set up a regen spell to heal as they are being damaged, so they're basically immortal until their mana runs out.

This is why I loves this mc, he got a ball like none other generic isekai mc.

Dex-chan lover
@Siceraria The idea is that the paladin is a tank and off healer. You would only use the paladin's heals on others out of combat when you don't have a dedicated healer. The set up would be to have the paladin in front as a dedicated tank and a dedicated healer in the back.

Dex-chan lover
I believe the novel goes back and forth between "Muscle Priest" and "Paladin", to which I'm perceiving as, Muscle Priest being the colloquial term used by the people that played the game he played. Mobius online or whatever it was called. While Paladin being the actual name of the class.

Dex-chan lover
@Siceraria In some games, heal and other support type spell also generate aggro/hate. So being a tanker that can also heal will generate better aggro while being really tanky. Also in his current setup there's no other people that can fit a tanker role better.

Dex-chan lover
A battle cleric or priest would make more sense, but muscle priest or paladin work too.

Users who are viewing this thread