Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
[Bullying the small, cute nekomimi girl]
This is not conducive to your health if the wrong (right?) person sees you doing this. I mean, I'd be enraged if I saw someone hurting just a cat. Seeing them do that to this adorable little creature? Phew. Just... Oh boy.

Dex-chan lover
guess he was really serious about lending hera hand, but for loli even i would sacrifice an arm and a leg

Dex-chan lover
This guy is an idiot. He could've cut off a finger or something. But instead he banked it all and cut of his fucking arm.

Supporter
Who would cut their own hand for a test? Crazy, right? No, it's mad.

Dex-chan lover
More shortstack shield user, one of my favorites ever since reading "Asobinin/Playboy Dylan"
But... no big pancake knockers on Lil' Echo... hmm...
Ah; 'tis well, I 'spose; as a man of culture, I know that flat has its own justice...

Dex-chan lover
I am asking you, Japan; begging you, desperately...

Stop pretending that shields work like this.

They don't.

This is not how a shield works.
A wall is not a shield, and moving a wall with a handle does not a shield make.
You are drawing a MANTLET, but that is not what a Tank/Paladin/AnybodyEver uses... and it isn't a shield.

It's cool for a video game, and I dig it, but foe the love of Satan and his princes, please stop drawing this amd thinking it's any kind of shield being used by any kind of paladin.

Besides, it only works in a video game; any time a video game becomes "real," like in this manga, it's just a soon-to-be dead person holding a refrigerator door.

The complete misunderstanding of Japanese in relation to using a sword and shield at the same time is just ridiculous... and has been since the 1600s...

Users who are viewing this thread