Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
She's okay with it because she thinks it'll be a burly and baldy man. Like Hagel Boldness.

Meh retards talking about slave shit. This is starting to become batoto2.0.....

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes he will "Look" rich....

This man probably has the wealth equal or greater to a large country at his disposal

Aggregator gang
@Trihugger I'm actually referring to the slave mines which has a high fatality back in the day they used the native Americans but then they started importing Africans to use in the mines that before they started the plantation I don't know why the US is has a strong resentment to slavery maybe because their the only country aside from Haiti that actually went to war to abolish slavery while in other country it naturally was abolish slowly sure there are slave revolts in other country but seriously the US is the only country I know of that actually had a full scale war about its abolition I would bee happy if someone could give me some materials in other countries who also went to war to stop slavery though that would be great.

But back on topic there are other slave countries that has worst condition though some in involve castration mostly by the Arab though if you do some research on it man you would open a whole can of worms and I don't want to go down the details of that rabbit hole here..

Dex-chan lover
The game that world is based on must have been one hellish grinding and number crunching festival. If one has to slay 1,000 monsters to acquire a skill, it would be funny to read about the monster ecology in that world. But then again, there probably isn't one. There's just some "dungeon core" that can spawn thousands of monsters a day. It's like some terawatt nuclear plant in the form of a gem the size of a suitcase.

TTX

wait .. I thought people are supporting slavery (in Jobs)??

Why is this manga so highly rated?
Its garbage, like 70% of all the text, including dialogue, is about skills.
All the MC does is collect skills, there is no plot whatsoever.

When will the fixation on slaves in isekai stop...

Dropping this, gets worse every chapter

well collecting skills is marginally more interesting than collection harems.

and a MC with zero interest in girls is actually more interesting in isekai, since none is going to write a proper respectful romance in the isekai genre, instead of some thinly veiled rape or magic dutch-wife

there's not a lot interesting about this work, but there's also nothing really offensive u'd find in most isekai trash, it's just bland, but isekai is usually worse than bland... so this is good, relatively speaking?

the slave thing ehh, at least author acknowledged it's supposed to be bad, probably just a throwaway line but whatever...
besides, since he "saved" all the other girls, they practically worship him already so whatever............
it'll probably turn into a harem sometime soonTM

@Temeraire it was that much already, if not worse since MD seems to have drama more often than batoto did, but likely batoto would have suffered the same dramas had it stayed alive anyway.

there's the screaming entitled teens, and the old meme of "batotoians" who love to trashtalk manga they dont like and still read it anyway. what else is missing?

@Kaarme ya it's prob a jMMO or mobage with kMMO rates, those are very common.

Double-page supporter
seeing some of the comments always makes me laugh
'a Yuri manga that has slaves as one of female MC harem = very nice!!'
'a isekai manga where male MC purchase slaves = WTF japan!! always using slaves shit on the story! dropped!'

take a nice quote from certain FTL group
"everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people abuse the privilege."

Dex-chan lover
@dharman
japanese fetish toward tentacles and slaves.
Tentacle fetish maybe, but until modern times, slavery was pretty much a worldwide fetish.

If you read a work in a medieval setting, don't act surprised if slavery comes into play...

Dex-chan lover
@Hell_Satan there was a Babylon Bee article that suggested disguising statues as Karl Marx or attaching Communist propaganda to protect them.

It was a satirical article but they may have been onto something

Dex-chan lover
Here we go again: Slaves! It's a normal occupation! Everyone can be one. Everyone can own one! Justice! You see them everywhere. Look how happy they are (once MC buys them)!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah MC is right slaves are so convenient!
Too bad there's none sold by Amazon...

Users who are viewing this thread