Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

@Nematoda

but u forgot to put yourself in the right mindset of those readers

hurr durr, sex between girls doesnt count! it's only fooling around, one male can "save" them! girls can't love girls! girls can't have sex! so a female slave harem doesn't count!
now there's some prime dutchwife rape hentai over here, want some?

out of curosity, what are these slave harem yuri isekais that u claim to have read?

I love how he wants to be number one and yet his name is second kinda ironic what a pro gamer move author i must say

Idk
But one of those recently popular TV series that ended poorly, hint: dragon.
Have slavery inside the story, but still manage to be worldwide most popular show.

I swear all these people complaining about slaves don't realize that they themselves are one.

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact, slavery still exists in the modern era, and it's a whole lot cheaper too

and no, I am not talking about contracts

Fed-Kun's army
Fake knight of Justice alert. She's fine with buying slaves, so she probably doesn't see slaves as people. That's a nice surprise in a main side character, but disappointing that she calls herself a justice warrior.

And considering Japan only enslaved women back in their early 1920's to 1940's imperial period (and mostly the their army at that), they probably wouldn't have a problem with slavery either. And the sex slave harems that are popular over there is understandable in that women are still treated as second class citizens over there. And that the people who read them are fine with it because they can self insert themselves into sex slave harems. Because, god forbid, you have a realistic girlfriend with personality. You just want a pet slave that you can sex, and that listens to your order like an obedient slave with, while trying to "justify" it by "saving them" or having them unrealistic fall in love with their slavery, instead of hating their guts like real people.

All in all, its a young japanese otaku NEET's fantasy to have a sex slave harem (or slave harem in general) because a real relationships with real girls (or boys or w/e gender identification) is a pain in the ass (and I don't blame them because they are).

Personally I hate harems in general, especially slave harems and slavery in general, so I just avoid them over all. But I do agree that Japanese NEET authors treat slavery lightly, since its well, not a huge part of their culture like it is in the West. I mean they had slaves (or slave equivalents) in their culture, but its not treated the same over there.

@hedgemoney
"Fake knight of Justice alert. She's fine with buying slaves, so she probably doesn't see slaves as people. That's a nice surprise in a main side character, but disappointing that she calls herself a justice warrior."

why wouldnt she call herself "justice warrior" when she is OK with something that is perfectly legal and normal in their society?
also why would you assume that she automaticly considers slaves as "not people"? there is 0 indication for it. (quite the contrary actually given her character so far.)
or would you consider prisenors or deptors as lesser/non people? criminal and debt slaves are two of the most common forms of slaves in media next to conquest slaves (those taken capture during raids/wars). at least if we are talking about legal slaves...

Dex-chan lover
Its not unreasonable in their case, because she knows he's not looking for a person to exploit, but rather to be their companion. Also slaves have a tough life and she knows he'd treat them well either way, which gives them a better life (not being mistreated by some bad master). And again, hes been traveling with two women and havent sexually harassed them at any point in time, even if he was (and probably will) to get a female slave its not like he'd do bad things to her.

Double-page supporter
@black1210
No dice. Those odds are a brick.

Im glad that after the first couple of initial misunderstandings, Silvia seems to have callmed down about Second. It's impressive that the author has chosen to deviate from the usual isekai patterns.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. Thinking about it, historically, slavery were used as form of cheap or purposive labor.. although finding someone with an aptitude or skill for blacksmith should prove quite an ordeal.. but I suppose there won't be any shortage of that.

He forgot the 5th option. Do it yourself. Seriously, he should know how to become a blackmsith easily himself, being an all-rounder and knowing all kind of techniques. But guess the slave route is cooler in isekais.

Also, conjuring a blacksmithing spirit maybe, but the story has not delved in how conjuring works.

@einrip
being top player doesn't mean wasting time on secondary jobs and skills. lot of MMOs people a single stat booster they could careless about the other stats and jobs unless they need to meet a minimum requirement for a skill within that job or stat tree

Users who are viewing this thread