Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~

Personally, i dont really like the power system, the fights, and the somehow-swallow relationship with other character beside his team.
But yes, the story still somehow engaging.
Hope the future story will be more interesting

Dex-chan lover
Really feels like this guy has never played a video game in his life to be honest.

@Dragonfirewings technically if it has a 6.5 rating that is an average score. So if you somehow get 4 or below that is how you know it is a bad one

Aggregator gang
This manga really is playing the crybaby gamer escapism completely straight, isn't it. Not even a little bit of irony, nor self-awareness. That's just so depraved.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. It was okay. But as usual it stops at a rather awkward place. Useless incomplete manga series. ¬_¬
The characters are mostly a bit shallow, though I guess it gets bonus points for the main character not being some goodie two-shoes nor a murderous avenger. That and not having a cheat skill (just being very familiar with the world and its systems and having a load of cash).
I'm most indifferent to it, I guess.

Only reason I'm giving 10/10 is because the MC. He is straightfoward a***ole, he thinks and he is knowegable, isn't some badass MC from some isekai trash with cheat skills or something like that and the manga may have harem tag but the MC has his goal on first place. Perfect MC in my opinion. And because I don't see characters like this often, I give 10/10. Other things about this is meh. But seriosly how
loli can block attack like that without being pushed back? That's physically impossible.

I like this. Also I think update time is slower than Mezametara and Otome Mob, but definitely faster than Maou ni natta node.

Eh, I'm here for the dark elf. Hope she's as proud as the queen in Kuroinu.

Double-page supporter
The skills are thoroughly explored and varied nicely leading to some pretty nice and pretty memorable usages
The isekai is a full game type, meaning: You can literally build a loli into a tank, Your class is determined since birth and cannot be changed (at least it hasn't been hinted to be possible) which leads to easy-to-understand stats for people who've played a ton of RPGs, The MC doesn't have plot armor and actually exploits the game mechanics.

It's basically SAO done right with a slightly more mature/serious tone, definitely give it a read whilst it's still good.
Plot and character development is surprisingly decent for a harem series knowing that the manga's main focus is literally
someone's Number 1 ranked acc got hacked and decides to be not alive, gets instantly reincarnated into his alt acc and can no longer go back. So what does he do? Be Number 1 again

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty trash. The half-hearted trash skills and the combat with skill names thrown in are both terrible, the story and characters are both trash.

Just another isekai power fantasy for losers.

Users who are viewing this thread