Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~

Double-page supporter
Wow, a looser who killed himself over a game... Moron, right next manga.

Fed-Kun's army
This is Re:Monster levels of diary keeping. Not an enjoyable way to read a story.

Does that chick on the preview pic have a patch on her boob? Did someone blind her one boob and it's a boobpatch? Or is the game world experiencing a high volume of left-boob related thefts?

It's hard to care about this as the protagonist is an unsympathetic bellend.

@Hurgh It's an archery chestguard. Modern female archers tend to use them as well.

Dex-chan lover
@daest The translator on these are usually just "rstella", so I think she's the one with the sick mother. Kirei Cake is just the name of there website/group. Also, the last time someone talked about this the entire thread was locked. We'll probably never get an answer, sorry....

Oh, let's just skip accidental death and jump right to suicide in order to isekai. What a terrible idea to spread, isekai was already bad enough about glorifying death to live a better OP harem filled life- now just kill yourself and everything will be better! Just awful, stuff like this seriously needs to stop.

Nope. Dropped. I'm tired of this bullshit. I get wanting to immerse yourself in a different world where you're passionate by the way it works but the way how writer tell the story sympathizes with neets too much. This kind of shit enables them. "If only i was in a different world"..bitch in a different world you'd die without having any real experience in combat..the only reason why you're good is because of all the stuff you've saved when you were playing a game that didn't impact you in anyways in the physical world. Then when you get sent to that world in real life you start off fresh and hooked up with the best shit from skills, to materials, equips, etc so that you can have a nice walk through the game. I don't understand how people aren't tired of this shit yet. These MC don't work for their shit and I know how it's like when I was in 7th grade just spending most of my days behind the computer playing an mmo..it's NOT HARD-all you do is spend time. You know what's hard? actually competing with people in Kendo and Fencing or any other thing without being given "super skills" to be above the rest. This is why when I read Isekai/tensei genre manga I always look for MC that work for their shit..EVEN IF THE SKILL THEY HAVE IS SUPER OP atleast strive to refine it to make it OP instead of just getting an easy ride. I hate those stories with a passion man.

If you get past chapter 3, MC's world view begins to shift and the story is no longer (only) about game knowledge and abusing the system. Worth the effort IMO.

I was juat about to say "Its a good thing this doesn't have a harem tag"
Welp, lets hope its not actually a harem Itisisn'titwhyareallfuntoriesruinedbyharemswhyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread