Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~

I'm kind of sad how the author burns through contents such as school life. I fear at this rate there wont be any content to work with.

Fed-Kun's army
@kanaloa I feel similar but for different reasons. Honestly where is the fun in exploring a new world and new places if everything is handed to you? If it's about going into a fantasy world with magic and stats that already reward effort then why the hell would you want to skip all of that, learning how to use the magic, what makes it tic, going through adventures from the easier teaching ones to the hard but rewarding.
It all seems like a waste when these people get shifted over just to have everything and even the magic is basically like pressing a button more than using mana.

Complain some more fellas. God knows I’ve done it too but despite your complaints it definitely aint garbage. A thousand votes for a seven and above score on the one hand and on the other, maybe half of the 144 comments are negative? I enjoy the art and the characters and even the MC. You should know by this point what you’re getting into if it’s an isekai for goodness sake. The majority of them are overpowered with contrived struggles and short companion side quests that are lined up like dominoes. Bing bang boom. The art is clean and crisp and the translation seems well done and the scans are sweet. Kudos to Kirei Cake for posting.

This is a 6.5 out of 10. No more no less.
Everything is a bit bland and boring. No excitement or barely any emotion.
The art is good story has potential the mc is fine even the side characters are fine but the manga as a whole is just boring.
It's chapter 12 and we never even saw the MC have a proper fight we never saw him level up or any other progress.
He has his ambition to be nr.1 and he had 1-2 cool moments but that's about it.
The two girl follow him like they have no will of their own. The author tried to make them look interesting for sure, but simply failed at it.
Its almost like the author has a boring life and can't come up with any good drama,story ark's and character / story progression. ..
One of the worst things can happen with a manga is when its boring.
This manga is the perfect example of hit & miss.

Dex-chan lover
i'm a simple man, i like beast girl antics, and now i'm caught up and i need more and more chapters!

If you're hesitating whether you should read it or not then just start reading already.

At first glance you may think it's just another generic isekai with an OP MC,Yes it is kinda but you know there's no drama or edgy shite like demon king subjugation.
MC is basically the ultimate existence.He wants to become the strongest,always stands his ground and true to his goals and considerate of his comrades.
On top of that he ain't you typical Japanese beta mc,he sleeps with his comrades too 😛 You know what i mean.

This is one wholesome ISEKAI,probably the best too.

Dex-chan lover
@Nafizlatan I'm glad i followed your advice of giving this manga a chance. I'm having fun with it, it's a nice cozy read.

@KajurN
Read the novel if you like it,at current rate you're going to lose interest before more cozy contents arrive cause it's a monthly manga.

Dex-chan lover
It's surprisingly good. Before, i feel hesitant because the cover and title is not noticable. But, the idea is fresh. It's pretty satisfying

An MC that commits suicide because of a game is rewarded by being reborn into it. Not anything wrong with that.... 🙄
And he's a casual perv and annoyingly arrogant, great

The FF14 monk terms being inserted in there really bugs me fore some reason. Its goes Opo-opo -> coeurl - > raptor -> 4th - > 5th . Big lack of consistency there , just call them 1st , 2nd , etc. I'm also a monk main , but still , those word makes no sense in there.

Users who are viewing this thread