Moto-Sekai Ichii Sub-chara Ikusei Nikki ~Hi-Player, Isekai wo Kouryaku-chu!~

At first I thought alright, gamer autist got so mad he offed him self, this could be good. It started out great, the author had something nice to play with in terms of character growth and development. The world building started off nice as well. So I picked up the WN and read until about ch 140 hoping something would happen. The MC has the emotional/mental range of a wet paper sack. Although brief, he displayed more emotional range before killing himself, it never comes back. The women who are introduced all seemed to be fairly strong, and self possessed, then one paragraph later they can't function and become window lickers. The over arching plot of becoming number 1 basically grinds to a halt. Other character building also stops outside the initial introduction phase.

After the beginning the story just flat lines. As @konzolmester said this is a hit & miss. He rated a 6.5 but that is far to high for this series. The artwork is nice but that do not make up for what is coming down the pipeline.

I kept reading because sometimes that just happens, the story will fall flat then the author will find inspiration and it picks back up into something decent, not this one. Do not waste your time.

Great read for something to fill time, honestly like the maga plot so far but not enough to convince me to go any further onward to the WN

This has to be one of the most unlikeable protagonists ever.... how the hell am I supposed to root for this guy? If you're going to be trash at least be funny trash dammit.😭

The number 1 player "world-wide" does pay-to-win and is unemployed.

I'm sticking around for the solid artwork, but I'm under the impression that the author doesn't know video games.

yeah, can someone explain the whole rate 10/10 pls thing I see everywhere now? Is there some kind of competition going on? Is it a profit(?) thing?

Dex-chan lover
I can't stand how long it takes for new chapters to come out lol, this is one of the better quality manga coming out right now.

Hmm harem without a romance tag? So that means that the girls in his harem don't love him but admire and respect him as a comrade/friend? I like it

One of the better manga of the 'overpowered main character' and in a videogame world subgenres.

@TheGoldenExperience

I would assume harem w/o romance tag to mean that the MC, in no way, shape or form, reciprocates any of the other character’s feelings, nor does the author intend for him to in the future.

I wish that happened in reality.
Attend a math lecture for 15 minutes then come a voice says you have acquire trigonometric.

Achingly familiar premise, shallow game mechanics and always the question of what they are going to do for a plot once the levelling up stops. However it gains something from the MC remembering the despair of being "the best" in a virtual world but a loser in reality and carrying that forward.

Man the MC design is annoying. Yea he’s supposed to be unique but the eyes just don’t fit. Story is bland with no interesting characters or events. Any obstacles are forcibly worked out with little clever of the MC.

Artwork is ok. Translation is ok. Everything else is a trainwreck.

MC's MMO character gets hacked and deleted. He kills himself and finds himself living as one of his item mule alts in a real version of his MMO. Since he already knows everything about the new world he inhabits, he becomes invincible by the third chapter. Nothing interesting happens. He forms a party of boring, one-dimensional supporting characters. There's not much plot to speak of. There's not much of a setting. The characters are all walking stereotypes.

Also, the MC is boring. He has basically no emotion or drive, other than to get stronger. When getting stronger is an end rather than a means, there's nothing to drive the story. Strength for strength's sake turns the story into a boring power-trip.

This manga is a lazy clone of much better isekai mangas.

Wait, if we look at the pattern here. MC will keep building his Harem and train them...
isn't that just Pokemon with extra steps!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread