Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki: Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
100 power vs 100 power in the same shape cancel each other out. 100 power spread out vs 100 power in a piercing shape/point will not.

Contributor
290341-ep_2.4.png

Dex-chan lover
Instead of the opo opo form, he should have used the uda uda form mixed with the lumpa lumpa form, and finishing off with the mango mango form.

Thank you for translating and i wish your Mother the best and hope that she gets better soon.

Double-page supporter
Imagine asking the guy who has been wrecking every fool in the competition to surrender.
Then promptly losing to him because you were never going to win either way 🤣🤣🤣

Contributor
@Nk9bjP4A I personally prefer the Snu-snu form.

@HDMI1 Man, I miss slayers... its like a childhood version of Konosuba, just the right amount of comedy and seriousness~

Dex-chan lover
"Silvia! Watch carefully! Don't even dare to blink! This magic arrow will reach the opponent in an instant, that is, in a month."

Dex-chan lover
Yeah boi hit him with the runescape combat triangle
Ranged beats mage

Fed-Kun's army
Falling asleep. These fights are like watching paint dry. "World's 1st" is flinging low level skills with an underling to a stalemate. How sad.

Dex-chan lover
@Eksentrysyti I quite liked some of the later fights in the novel.
Basically, he knows the game in and out so well from his time playing the game, he perfects some bosses later on, by himself. While no damage runs of a video game might not sound like the most impressive thing IRL, imagine seeing it first hand, in person. Perfectly I-framing / dodging attacks at the exact right moment / etc etc. The manga won't get there for a while, though. Got an annoying character getting introduced next arc.

Users who are viewing this thread