Moto Sekai Ichi'i Subchara Ikusei Nikki: Hai Player, Isekai wo Kouryakuchuu! - Vol. 7 Ch. 45

Double-page supporter
I don't really understand why you guys picked up from chapter 45.
This chapter was already translated by Kirei Cake and it wasn't a low quality translation either, I think you should've picked up from chapter 46. We've still got quite a few chapters in raws. Thanks anyways tho

Dex-chan lover
Duplicate chapter? this (ch47) reads exactly like ch 45.

MD@Home
Duplicate chapter? this (ch47) reads exactly like ch 45.
They did change it back to 45. Still could be properly put as 45 from volume 7, so as to be displayed as an alternate version of the correct chapter in the list.

Group Leader
hIvLwQw.png

3xwtmzZ.png

:pepehmm:
I don't remember them saying they dropped it too. It's just that they're slow in releasing chapters.

Dex-chan lover
hIvLwQw.png

3xwtmzZ.png

:pepehmm:
I don't remember them saying they dropped it too. It's just that they're slow in releasing chapters.

I checked the chapter comments of the Kirei Cake upload to see the date it was posted. It was May 29th, 2023. Technically we're still 4 days away from the actual 3 month anniversary.

If they made that credit page before Kirei Cake had uploaded their chapter, then it took ThePervertedScanner almost 3 months to finish a single chapter... so I guess we'll see their next upload in November. :lul:

Dex-chan lover
I checked the chapter comments of the Kirei Cake upload to see the date it was posted. It was May 29th, 2023. Technically we're still 4 days away from the actual 3 month anniversary.

If they made that credit page before Kirei Cake had uploaded their chapter, then it took ThePervertedScanner almost 3 months to finish a single chapter... so I guess we'll see their next upload in November. :lul:
was the prior chapter in feb?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, but any chance to categorize it properly ? currently it reads after everything we already have, so it goes 47 > 45 again. :D

Dex-chan lover
Yeah ch44 posted on Feb15. If you think they missed ch45 everything makes sense but then it gives a very malicious feeling. Like, how do you not see? :kek:
Eh, I have been selectively blind at times myself, so it's still within the scope of what I can believe. Though personally I suspect it's just that they made that chapter months ago, and just either took quite a while, or forgot to upload until they made the recent chap.
I make a habit of believing the best of ppl tho :p

Dex-chan lover
If you ran out of dog jizz for breakfast, you don't have to shill your paypal by scam translating manga using yahoo answers. You can just go to the nearest highway onramp and panhandle like an honest man

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How do you even manage to post chapter 45 3 months after a higher quality translation had already been released? I can understand if you post over my TL's, because they're shit. But posting over kirei cake? Unacceptable.
lmao i love the honesty there actually had me chuckle pretty damn good. the unacceptable at the end was perfect

Double-page supporter
Asking for money, saying you can't continue translating without it, when you translated a chapter that another group already had done months ago, is pretty bold. Normally, one would expect that if funds were a problem, you wouldn't do redundant work. It brings into question whether those donations really are necessary. Donating physical media for raw scans is always understandable, but after that, it's all labor costs, and if you're doing redundant and unnecessary labor for free, well...

Users who are viewing this thread