Moto Yuusha wa Shizuka ni Kurashitai - Ch. 21 - The Hero Goes Fishing In The Village

Contributor
I would make the place where the hero lives public knowledge, just so commoners would flood the village and annoy the hero.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to know what Cynthia intends to do in the village. I hope she won't go spanish inquisition about it all.
Also I just wish the goddess would just show up to show support for Noel; she did it on at least 2 different incidents which and this would shut Cynthia up for good.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to know what Cynthia intends to do in the village.
Doesn't really matter.
MC has shown on multiple occasions that if you fuck with his village, you're gonna get got, one way or another.
People regularly underestimating just how OP this guy seems to be.

Dex-chan lover
why not just kill Cynthia if she's suspicious?
That would put him on the opposite extreme of stupid compared to where he's been. From doing nothing despite all the reasons to doing too much despite not enough reasons. Remember, suspicious doesn't mean someone did something bad, it means you aren't sure if they will. Can't go murdering on accusations and guesses.

Dex-chan lover
"Gun nun isn't real, she can't hurt you"

Gun nun:
8NMQ6l8.jpeg

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
That would put him on the opposite extreme of stupid compared to where he's been. From doing nothing despite all the reasons to doing too much despite not enough reasons. Remember, suspicious doesn't mean someone did something bad, it means you aren't sure if they will. Can't go murdering on accusations and guesses.
So her hatred and wanting to murder Sara last chapter is nothing? what about this chapter another non issue? The woman has shown she cares for only herself and what she thinks in right as well as wanting to control everything like the typical cliche "Church follower" that tend to show up in these manga

The reason nothing will come of it is the author likes to build up drama for a while before having it resolve itself offscreen. Followed up by forgiving her because woman/boobs or killing her off in a random/sudden manor

Dex-chan lover
So her hatred and wanting to murder Sara last chapter is nothing? what about this chapter another non issue? The woman has shown she cares for only herself and what she thinks in right as well as wanting to control everything like the typical cliche "Church follower" that tend to show up in these manga

The reason nothing will come of it is the author likes to build up drama for a while before having it resolve itself offscreen. Followed up by forgiving her because woman/boobs or killing her off in a random/sudden manor
She said to exile her, not murder her. She wanted him to kick out the demon girl so his response was to kick her out, which is oddly measured for this story. Further, it's probably a matter of dogma, not her being selfish and caring only for herself. Rather, the discussion had nothing to do her specifically, it's a matter of the church's stance on demons. Something the hero would know about but, just like with everyone else finding out about Sara, he doesn't say or do anything until someone else does.

Knowing valuable it is, that doesn't mean she had to investigate around the area, the goddess herself against what she said in the previous chapter why so keen of her to do it more further, she should not put her foot in that village in my opinion

Contributor
So Lilia is back, I thought she returned to her country for good. Shame about Aina and Sanya, I guess there's a sort of weird limit to the harem size and they all just can't be contrived to be there.

With the original baddie cast dead or exiled I suppose Cynthia fills a bit of that need for an antagonist to generate some conflict and tension. Until a new baddie comes into the picture at least.

Users who are viewing this thread