"Mou.... Hatarakitakunaindesu" Boukensha Nanka Yamete yaru. Imasara, Taiguu wo Kaerukara to Onegai sarete mo Okotowaridesu. Boku wa Zettai Hatarakima…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :hearts:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Oh no, someone has Sora´s heart complex xD jokes aside, i didn't expect something like an alter ego being with him (although is only my guessing)

Dex-chan lover
Mr. Hollow was introduced in chapter 1. Aix got him as compensation for becoming magically challenged.

Dex-chan lover
....oh, thats from the lore back in chapter 5
something about being a magician means to open up a portal to the hollow realm and channel its power through it
and to open a portal, you must sacrifice a part of you and you'll get magic closest to whatever you sacrificed

I think the puppet gal sacrificed his social skill or smt in exchange of being able to control puppet
who knows what aix sacrificed to get that duration extension

Dex-chan lover
Mind spoiling if you can?
Hollows are like gacha 😈
that can be contracted if you are a powerful wizard and by debilitating yourself. So far in the story only Luca and MC has hollows. Luca has 2.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, wasn't expecting that, that's interesting.
It was spoiled around chapter 5, during the talk with the princess. "Great magician" demon pact that hollow for the skill extension in exchange for his future magic progress (forever stuck at beginner magic).

Group Leader
Sorry if my wording at the end made things a little confusing! I fixed it so it's more comprehensible tehepero

....oh, thats from the lore back in chapter 5
something about being a magician means to open up a portal to the hollow realm and channel its power through it
and to open a portal, you must sacrifice a part of you and you'll get magic closest to whatever you sacrificed

I think the puppet gal sacrificed his social skill or smt in exchange of being able to control puppet
who knows what aix sacrificed to get that duration extension

But yes, pretty much this, the "hollow" was introduced a long ass time back and only now are we getting into what exactly happened to Aix's, we'll find out next week ig

Users who are viewing this thread