Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 647 - Whaaat?! Whaaat?!

Group Leader
Announcement: We’ll take a break from releasing chapters tomorrow and the day after that in order to get 2 days of buffer to work with.

By getting 2 days between us and the Japanese release we can prepare chapters in the free time that we have while studying for exams and allow team members to not plan their entire day around scanlating this.

We’ll see you with the next chapter this time on Tuesday!

Dex-chan lover
@Newspage
honestly I have no trouble even if you aren't releasing daily
but sure, people can be a dick sometimes so thank you for the announcement, I think you should do it on credit page though just so more people read it

Supporter
Qgl3Q2K.gif

Thank you for the translation. After all those months without new chapters i think i can wait a couple of days.

Dex-chan lover
as interesting as the story goes, i'm starting to get tired? frustrated? bored? at this seconds per chapter pace...

it's like dbz in childhood again, 15 minutes across 6-20 episodes... smh

Dex-chan lover
Yaaaaaas! It slipped out! Don't let this slip by, Nanako.

Toda's imaginary intelligible words and blush to match her real one are great. I guess, since he can't see himself, that's him thinking "I'm blushing, I'm blushing. I'm definitely blushing."

Dex-chan lover
Yeeeesssss, you two!
Just go with the flow, stumble your way into finally getting together!!!

Dex-chan lover
I guess he didn't actually say it out loud but thought about it so strongly that Nakano mistook a thought for spoken words

Double-page supporter
Come on guys, there's no going back now!

@Newspage phew, I was scared this was about a new hiatus haha, of course, take all the time you need!

Users who are viewing this thread