Mousou Telepathy - Vol. 7 Ch. 671 - Before You Realised, Everyone’s Moved Forward

Dex-chan lover
Moving on is a great thing, Nakano!

It’s strangely rare a manga that actually have characters do that instead of just watching them wallowing in grief for their “true love”

Power Uploader
Now we know she fills in unless the other person is picturing something themselves, seeing Shimizu's girlfriend show up in Nakano's mind-reading different from how she looks shows us how clever Nobel was in hiding it for more than 400 chapters, and yet keeping it as an undercurrent so we would be convinced at the time of the big reveal. Hidden in plain sight.

Dex-chan lover
nice to see that nakano's imagination of her is different from the actual one, just a nice touch of consistency

also they're bfgf now... am so happy for them

Double-page supporter
I pity that girl for having an idiot as boyfriend, ok noe dissapear forver stupid useless Shimizu, please never return.

Dex-chan lover
Now Nakano, keep your priorities straight. Go immediately to give the chocolate to Toda. We'll deal about Shimizu's girfriend later.

Contributor
@Darkchango
no bulli
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
Anyone know roughly when the chapter the girlfriend appears so I can compare?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that's right Nanako. He went and got a girlfriend since you've parted. What's your excuse?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
b-b-b-but things aren't supposed to happen outside the panels

That is what you get for not reading your own manga, Nanako... the guy got himself a girlfriend 200 chapters ago :p Talk about being out of sync with reality ... ;)

P.S Yea, I know, it was never explicitely stated ...

Users who are viewing this thread