Mousou Telepathy

Dex-chan lover
Ok Toda, you may be able to hide your face, but that text was so transparent the blind could see through it.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who wishes death on people in crowded public transit

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

It seems something has happened to the author according to the twitter, The publisher seems to be wanting more chapters as well. He updated his twitter on the 25th so I'm thinking he's just taking a break. I think he went to a the final fantasy festival. if anyone wants to try to translate it, here ya go

" 錚々たるメンツのサインが並ぶ中にサインをさせていただいて光栄でした😭お仕事頑張ります。"

The closest I got with a machine and some interpretation is
1st interpretation
I'm honored to give you (as in the readers) a signature While the cool people line up to give signatures😭 I will do my best at work

2nd interpretation
It was an honor to give people signatures while the big names were signing 😭 I will do my best with my work

So it seems he will resume soon (hopefully) My guess is next month is when he will restart since his twitter has become active again. Probably just taking a break for the new years since he was working still during that time. But maybe I'm wrong and this is all publisher side. Who knows.

Double-page supporter
this is tomo-chan all over again! i get to the good part and its on hiatus.

Users who are viewing this thread