Mousou Telepathy

Of all places to have a break >.> For those who don't know, Mousou Telepathy is on hiatus until August 10th.

Group Leader
Heyo! We were finally able to release the extra pages for volume 6 of Mousou Telepathy. I know it’s a drop in the bucket but I hope it helps to tide all of you over until when the series returns.

Speaking about the status of Mousou Telepathy: we still haven’t gotten an announcement when it’s going to resume publication BUT today Nobel posted a picture on her cat’s Twitter of Sachou laying on a bunch of pages while you can see a tiny bit of drawing on the lower right corner. So that at least means she is working which means it’ll return eventually.

Last but not least we finally got confirmation that Nobel plans to conclude the series in the next volume, meaning that after the hiatus is over we have about 112 chapters left to go. As much as this sucks I’m happy that Nobel gets to finish the series the way she wants it to before it just falls into a pit of filler chapters and a stagnated plot.

That’s it for now. Of course, we’ll inform you as soon as soon as we know anything about when it’s returning.

Dex-chan lover
@Newspage thanks a lot for your efforts good man... The extras of the volumes of this series are really nice to read.

I really want a SAME t shirt, but it's too expensive for me to want to actually buy it. sad boy hours

Dex-chan lover
Does the author even remember that there is a manga to conclude?

Group Leader
When is hiatus over? I need to see Nakano and Toda awkwardly dating!

Users who are viewing this thread