Mousou Telepathy

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this story is starting to drag a bit. Every moment with these two is just a moment of silence for the times when we have more characters. These kids aren't going to do anything until later and we won't get to later until these kids stop doing nothing.

Every moment with these two is just a moment of silence
Are we reading the same manga?
Almost every panel is filled with thoughts to the brim, its kind of the main point of this manga to show contrast between thoughts and speech.

Fed-Kun's army
It's figurative; you offer a moment of silence for those not present, implying they've died.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hell, Nakano. Sociology is a piss-easy enough major without trivializing it even further with actual telepathy. On the other hand, past undergrad her powers are a scientifically useful (if not actually scientifically valid) tool in that field.

I just want to give a shout out to the translators and editors and whoever the fuck works on the english scans because the editing is perfect.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nutfiend I think that's one of the benefits in keeping behind the raws by a day or two, they can make the releases near perfect.

Power Uploader
Tricked by the translation, dammit!!

I was thrilled that Nakano began to call Toda "Hayato" in her mind, but that didn't check with my recollection of the raws, so I went to read it again and sure enough, she only thought "Mana-chan's lot were close" (literal translation, of course). Not yet on a given name basis, alas.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
(she's so light) "You're heavy as hell"

Green guy best guy.

Users who are viewing this thread