Mousou Telepathy

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to laugh at him but then I remembered all those times I imagined literally an entire life together with some random girl (from being a couple to being elders and dying).
I just hope none of them were mind readers.

Must be tough for her to focus on studying when she knows about these thoughts Toda has.

Aggregator gang
TODA DEFINITELY SMILED. I REPEAT, HE SHOWED EXPRESSION VISUALLY ON HIS FACE IN REAL LIFE. I LOVE THESE KIDS IM SO EXCITED THAT SHIT IS FINALLY GETTING DONE!!!!

Group Leader
And with this we are caught up again. Mousou is on a 1 week hiatus right now. We'll be back next week Thursday.

Here is the planned schedule:

https://i.imgur.com/fCRhIsl.png

Group Leader
I wish that this series could be made into an anime. But I have no idea how they would do the b/w and color parts to show Nakano's thoughts.

Esper: I wish that this series could be made into an anime. But I have no idea how they would do the b/w and color parts to show Nakano's thoughts.

They could easily add some type of bubbly frame or something like that around the edges of the picture similar to a thought bubble. That way anytime you saw the bubbly frame you know it's thoughts, and a regular frame for reality.

Power Uploader
I have no idea how they would do the b/w and color parts to show Nakano's thoughts.

Just make it Black and White maybe? That would make it stand out. How many anime are in B/W?

Me

Dex-chan lover
If I were animating it, I'd probably desaturate the colors for "IRL" imagery. Not full-on grayscale, just pale colors.

Group Leader
Like Lyanhyrt said, the end of the hiatus has been postponed until the 14th. Here is the new schedule for English releases.

https://i.imgur.com/X2rBy4Q.png

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The Story of Hayato-kun Who Wants to Keep a Nakano-san

Users who are viewing this thread