Mousou Telepathy

For the sake of everyone involved, let's hope none of the eventual kids inherit Nakano-san's power. Because you know that she and Toda are going to be embarrassing enough to have as parents already.

Thank you to Helvetica for translating it for all this time. It's been a wonderful ride.

im just gonna say THANKS Helvetica for translating this & off course to NOBEL what a fucking good ending it put a smile on my face.

The last chapter was hilarious, love this series.
So sad it's over!! Will probably reread tho :))
Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for everything Helvetica scans. What a wild ride. The ending is the best. I want to see more of them but at the same time, I'm very satisfied.

Thank you for everyone involved. A very fitting ending, much deserved one. Perfection.

Thank god its finally over. Those several month-long hiatus were brutal.

Supporter
well that was a good read
Seeing the comment i feel lucky that i did pick up the series a week before the end

For SoL lover you should try it

FIN
Mukava ja hauska luettava. Konseptin toteutus ja hahmokehitys onnistuivat miusta hyvin ja tarjosivat paljon haukoja hetkiä. Toivottavasti NOBELin luovuus jatkaa kukkimistaan ja saamme uusia hauskoja tarinoita.
ENG
Great

Fed-Kun's army
thank God for the volume extra because I hated that horrendous end. The extra feels more like an acceptable end for me.

so after a 9 month hiatus it ends so abruptly and boringly, it ended up being quite a generic story, can't even call it a romance story, there was barely anything romantic in it, not even a damn kiss, i'm quite disappointed.
Also her mind reading power was treated so superficially, very little about it was explained, like how she got her power, what's the range, if someone is closer are they louder, can she see images others think or just hear their internal monologue, can she feel what they are feeling ? she could have done so much with powers like that, but did next to nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread