Mozuya-san Goes on a Rampage

Fed-Kun's army
These characters take a while to warm up to, but when you do, this story's a real treat. Looking forward to more. Gotta say though, can't say that Wife-san isn't a driving factor... Hot damn, what a bombshell!

Group Leader
Btw anyone know if Shinofusa has been the assistant of Kitazaki Taku? Sometimes some of the characters are extremely similar, but most often not at all, so it gets me wondering.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, a new volume cover of Mozuya-san. For some reason that blush terrifies me 😏😏

TEN VOLUMES? you’ve got to be kidding, there’s way more here than i thought. also i’m still not clear on why
mozuya said she loved yuuji? out of kinship, out of her love for bantarou? because she’s overlapping him with negi? was it supposed to be like and not love?
i’ve been loving this ridiculous manga but that part has me kind of stumped at the moment. maybe it’ll make more sense in time?

This is honestly some of the stupidest shit i've ever read. I already hated tsunderes, and turning it into a cluster b personality disorder for pity points did not alleviate that.

Yeah, I was going to drop this after the first few chapters- but it really hits a good stride several chapters in when it actually develops the characters and finds solid footing. Right around chapter 10 is when I got sold on the series, I'd almost recommend skipping a few chapters in then going back to read them later (but there'd be a little bit of missing context of course). It's a rough start, but the series has really grown on me.

Just discovered this and read it to the end right away, thought it was a completed manga, was quite disappointed when i saw the lastchapter

The boy, i mean the fat dude, is looks bad and acts disgusting to me... I don’t wanna watch him... 👀 so ima drop this

Double-page supporter
10 chapters in and I understand literally nothing what's going on besides that
Tsundere-chan and M-kun have very shitty lives.

I'm not going to call this trash, since I feel nothing but massive, massive confusion. If someone can explain what I'm missing/how to enjoy this, I'd appreciate it since the premise/concept is pretty interesting.

Double-page supporter
This got picked up again? I read this YEARS ago until it stopped getting translated. Awesome.

I think it's quite an interesting take on the tsundere trope, a good read.

Read through this and tbh I don't think I liked a single one of the characters, am dropping it.

Users who are viewing this thread