Mr. Villain's Day Off - Vol. 3 Ch. 40 - The Story Of The Boy Who Became A Ranger

Dex-chan lover
... I knew it. Slice of life stories like this ALMOST most of the time have sad "heartwarming" background to it...
Black taking care of next generation Rangers.. what happened to the previous Rangers, his friends??
I'm not crying though, it's you

Dex-chan lover
Just one chapter to go~

Wait wait wait, now it says ongoing and the 41 chapters end has been removed. Is it not ending next chapter after all?

@Hmnn to make matters worse, what about when Black leaves first and the rest have to find the new Ranger Black?
I mean, they still have each other from their own generation, but that's another thought.
I love how Black's literally like a dad(for the twins)/older brother(for the others) figure to the Rangers though. I thought so when seeing Sora and Mugi before, but still.

Thank you for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect this... but enjoying it nonetheless.

Thanks for the chapter.

How old is Black? Like 30sih???? How long can you be a ranger? Are you destined to die early? Let’s say some bad boi attacks but all the rangers are like 50-70.....do they have to die? Or do they get young when they transform? If they have to die to transfer their powers does that mean since all the rangers a reasonably young and their parents are old enough to have children, did they only live for like 50 years?

Dex-chan lover
@TienYL if I had to guess based on looks, I'd say Black is in his late 20s now? He might have been the youngest member of the previous generation, since I'm assuming Blue's dad would at least be in his 30s. They might be destined to die early too, dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread