Muchina Kanojo no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 26

Power Uploader
cdL2FxM.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
The storks are a ploy, a lie made up by the government to control the REAL reason. You think I'm lying? When was the last time you saw a stork flying around huh? When was the last time you heard a cute little baby's laugh out of your window as they are being delivered? It's all bullshit.

You wanna know what's actually going on? Well I'll tell you. You may call me crazy, but someone has to say it.

The moles have underground mobile factories that can't be traced, and they send them through digging machines, that deliver them unto the baby beds you place inside your room. The storks are just a way to take attention out of themselves, so they can monopolize the baby making process. WAKE UP!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thus the bloodline of Hina's family flows through her, and possibly of her daughter as well, most likely too

The lewdness flows Hina in her married life as it did for her mother

Oh how would Hina's daughter would be like her mother and grandma before when she found her beloved eventually? (and similar case for Haru through her own bloodline via Kuru-mama and Himuro-mama)

:meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Thus the bloodline of Hina's family flows through her, and possibly of her daughter as well, most likely too

The lewdness flows Hina in her married life as it did for her mother

Oh how would Hina's daughter would be like her mother and grandma before when she found her beloved eventually? (and similar case for Haru through her own bloodline via Kuru-mama and Himuro-mama)

:meguu:
the lewdness spreads through the generations

Dex-chan lover
The storks are a ploy, a lie made up by the government to control the REAL reason. You think I'm lying? When was the last time you saw a stork flying around huh? When was the last time you saw a cute little baby's laugh out of your window as they are being delivered? It's all bullshit.

You wanna know what's actually going on? Well I'll tell you. You may call me crazy, but someone has to say it.

The moles have underground mobile factories that can't be traced, and they send them through digging machines, that deliver them unto the baby beds you place inside your room. The storks are just a way to take attention out of themselves, so they can monopolize the baby making process. WAKE UP!
You know too much. cocks pistol

Dex-chan lover
First a man and a woman fall in love.
Then the woman meets an aggressive and domineering stork with a huge 200 kilo nest.
The meek man cannot compete with the massive size of said nest and thus the stork NTRs the man, this goes on for 9 months until the stork moves on and leaves a baby behind. Then the woman and the man raise the baby together.
But every time the man looks at the child, the man will remember and he'll know, he'll know that his nest wasn't good enough.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread