Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Yes, its fine to let the attempted murderers and r4pists be. It's not like they deserve consequences for their actions or something.
Ikr? Pretty sure they learned their lesson and won't dare to become more shcum than before to take revenge right??

Dex-chan lover
Yes, its fine to let the attempted murderers and r4pists be. It's not like they deserve consequences for their actions or something.
Well, his reasoning is that something seems weird.... but then it makes no sense that he doesn't try to analyze that....

Basically, the author just didn't think things through. Either have the MC kill them, OR make him see what the hell is going on to make them go crazy....

Dex-chan lover
I hope some spoilers to the bitter ends of those stupid students wasting air and skills

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's collectively agreed that he should have killed those guys, seems like they're probably left alive to be someone's pawns (like that fighter guy maybe?) but yeah, it would maybe make sense for a reincarnated person to be this way (hangups from a previous life) but anyone from a world like that would know that with bandits it's "kill or be killed" and former classmates or not someone who threatens to R-Word/Kill is a bandit so leaving them alive isn't the logical/sensible choice.

Dex-chan lover
Just returned to this manga, am I misremembering? I thought his skil lwas interest-on-interest? But he spends all the skill points he earned so there is no cummulative increase, and still expects the 200M next day?

Power Uploader
The MC of this manga perfectly represents the average sissy man from Japan. At this point I hope North Korea just bombs a part of Tokyo because good times actually created the weakest men of all.

Dex-chan lover
I cannot believe he's just letting them go, after attempting rape and murder not even setting the guards on them? Who cares if something is weird they are a major threat to nit only MC but the people around him.

Dex-chan lover
Finally! Those losers have been needing a proper ass kicking for a while now. Getting the shit beat out of them twice will due a number on their worthless pride. And while it is true Yuri should've killed them or turn them into the authorities, he DID leave them alone in the woods with, hopefully, critical injuries. Let us pray some kind monsters does the world a favor and end their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh you keep saying "There's something wrong, there's something wrong" but you got Perfect Analysis and you don't bother to find out what that is, you just say "Oh it's weird they got so strong"

Either something is fucking with them, or this is just the laziest fucking storytelling I've seen in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Good to know the MC kept his low int stat despite leveling up. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread