Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - I will never forget this favor

Dex-chan lover
No shit sherlock, what did you think was gonna happen with a war between the hero and a demon king? Everything was roses until the final battle and nothing would happen to either side?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

So... Uh... Rino is a super stalker with a skill that suits her preferred lifestyle. The Princess is a sneaky horndog with access to vast power and authority.

Please tell me the Hero is not gonna be revealed to also be a powered pervert... She's the only normal one in Yuuri's life!

Ah, who am I kidding, she's gonna turn out to be a huge masochist sub drawn to his power or some such thing... sigh

Either way; I'm still having fun reading, and holding out hope for Yuuri to learn from these events and not so easily listen to either of these two.

Dex-chan lover
Can brainwash and strongly buff anyone (level 12 -> 70)?
That evil something sounds like a very annoying enemy.

...imagine Rino getting buffed.
His already miniscule chance to run away from her would be gone.
:dogkek:

Back in Chapter 9, Rino made food and was praising how it tasted while the MC was complaining about it being tasteless. Seeing her now comment about having super senses it makes more sense. Her food was perfectly crafted for her super senses and not a normal persons. That's a level of cleverness and foreshadowing I wasn't expecting to find in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Back in Chapter 9, Rino made food and was praising how it tasted while the MC was complaining about it being tasteless. Seeing her now comment about having super senses it makes more sense. Her food was perfectly crafted for her super senses and not a normal persons. That's a level of cleverness and foreshadowing I wasn't expecting to find in this manga
That's actually a pretty interesting observation.

Blue balled, man, Princess was so close to breeding with him. Should have just done it in front of Rino to exert her dominance.

Thanks for the TL btw

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, good catch!

I wondered about that detail, but didn't connect it with this revelation.

Jeez, a spicy chicken sandwich would kill her now, huh?

Dex-chan lover
So, if he's supposedly weak as long he's wearing that collar, how did he defeat a bunch of lvl 70 hoodlums?...

Dex-chan lover
Why not just breed the yandere princess so she'll calm the fuck down

Dex-chan lover
I know it just comes with this type of mc but, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little bit annoyed that the mc didn’t get a tad angry at having his free will taken away.

Dex-chan lover
lmaoo...the chaos particle countered went crazy for last 3 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread