Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 4 Ch. 28 - Numbers

Dex-chan lover
Welp that was the smartest and the dumbest thing I read.... tbf nothing should be a challenge to him, it's like he is superman but he is fucking around and putting bullshit restrictions on himself that mean nothing
No, he's strong, probably one of the strongest humans, but that knight at least was like 570 if i remember right and the "priest" was unreadable, implying he was MUCH stronger than the mc.

Dex-chan lover
Glad he didn't chicken his way out and just killed them all.

Well what choices does he have?
He can't go to town as pretty much the entire continent will want him by now, as bad as a place it is, if he has some skill to do a ton of remodeling it's probably their best bet unless he can pull something like a capsule house out of his ass.
I would go back to the amazons, or at least take the girls there, they would probably help the girls and it would be a good environment for them with no men. Then he could move on to find a place to set up base. As is he is wanted, the girls being with him will cause them trouble. As well as that while yes it will take some time for a next group to be sent, a ss rank party was lost, that wont be taken lying down. They will send a new group there expecting bandits. Though in a way that can be a befit. They will have to send some sss rank or numbers, which probably means a small elite group, who would be hard to have mind controlled. So when they get there and find the base cleaned and clearly not bandits, you may get a chance to tell what has happened to high ranking people for them to report back.

Dex-chan lover
I would go back to the amazons, or at least take the girls there, they would probably help the girls and it would be a good environment for them with no men. Then he could move on to find a place to set up base. As is he is wanted, the girls being with him will cause them trouble. As well as that while yes it will take some time for a next group to be sent, a ss rank party was lost, that wont be taken lying down. They will send a new group there expecting bandits. Though in a way that can be a befit. They will have to send some sss rank or numbers, which probably means a small elite group, who would be hard to have mind controlled. So when they get there and find the base cleaned and clearly not bandits, you may get a chance to tell what has happened to high ranking people for them to report back.
All of the girls are too possessive for that, the slaves that might be a good idea for but none of the girls would leave him and in the case of the princess, she's just as much wanted as the mc so she's probably safest with him.

I will give you that he maybe should have thought more than 5 minutes about it though.

Dex-chan lover
All of the girls are too possessive for that, the slaves that might be a good idea for but none of the girls would leave him and in the case of the princess, she's just as much wanted as the mc so she's probably safest with him.

I will give you that he maybe should have thought more than 5 minutes about it though.
I wasn't referring to his party, I was referring to the rescued girls. Taking them to and dropping them off with the amazons, from there the amazons are his only potential ally right now. So ether make a base near them or set out from there and then make a base.
Now that the next chapter is already here, I am just blown away with what he did instead, were he sent the girls, they are sure to talk about him, and were they were held, pointing straight at that location, as well as that if he was just going to make a base from nothing why use that location.

Users who are viewing this thread