Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 5 Ch. 29 - Days at the new base

Dex-chan lover
Things seem to be going strangely smooth? I'm really surprised nobody knew it was a bandit cave to sent people to investigate. More so, given they sent all the victims to town; I would have thought at least one of them would have mentioned the general area of the cave, and the town would have sent investigators to see if anything was left, or if bandits that were out at the time had returned, etc.

Dex-chan lover
lol idk how the mc still has a sweet girl image of the princess still, that should be SOOOOOO long gone by now.

Dex-chan lover
the weirdest part for me is how stuff is going to work out from now on
him being basically way beyond any human measurement at this point with all the magic and max level should be hard to work around, realistically even if a human tried to work extremely hard their entire life reaching over 100billion xp should be impossible based on the characters we've met until now unless the story goes a giga scuffed route
so in theory he should just oneshot the demon lord at this point but I doubt they'll end the manga that soon

ty for tl

Dex-chan lover
With the amount of stuff in this chapter, it feels like, either it's to end soon, or it's getting axed.
Yeah looks like the author stacked the situation to much against the MC and co and wrote himself into a corner. That mind controlled town being able to make him just attacked on sight no question asked was to much. He was forced into isolation without drive or info to go after the the demons or clear his name. As no reasonable or smart characters exists to help out and talk things out there is no communication happening, so things are forced into a him vs the world, so a huge power jump was needed. Though at least it wasn't out of nowhere, his cheat has always been exponential growth over time, so the moment he got time it was bound to happen.

Dex-chan lover
These thirsty girls scared MC so much he might end up marrying Rook if that world practices monogamy. Until author turns Rook into humanoid and MC marry his golem instead.
:huh:

MC is becoming too OP God nerfed him with 10 billions EXP limit.
:nyoron:

Also, clone magic?
Either MC will use his clones to satisfy his thirsty girls, or the thirsty girls rapes his clones first.
:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
So I said it before and Ill say it again... mc is so overpowered that he really has no real threat against him... he has now went from super man to God superman prime in a span of 2 panels (2 months) and Became invulnerable and immune to everything. Absolutely nothing should in fact be a threat to him and should easily win this...

I'm still here because the sunken cost fallacy

Dex-chan lover
In chapter 23 the idea was floated to create a village by making babies, and the mc is well on his way to building a village, but he seems to be forgetting something important.

Double-page supporter
This one chapter power leveling arc gives me bad vibes...
Usually something like that only happens when the author runs out of ideas or the manga is set to be axed.
Both cases usually result in the manga coming to an end soon.
I hope my fears are unfounded...

Dex-chan lover
wait. i thought they wanted to make the cave their base to help those women heal up mentally since he thought the potion wasn't enough. why does the whole chapter not showcase any of that, or did they return somewhere in between the pages?

Users who are viewing this thread