Mugen no Skill Getter! - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - Persuation

Double-page supporter
eFzlSW1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
... "You are the DEMOOON!"
dude IF he was the demon or the demon lord. you would be a pile of smoking ashes right now.

i won't be surprised he would believe a real demon to be a hero. "Yaaay... he is the hero." he gets stabbed brutally and he still cheers on his "hero"

Dex-chan lover
Bro, imagine letting people who tried to kill you go because of "reasons". I thought this MC learned something from the last few chapters but I guess not.
tbf in this scenario they are the hero's party and mejelle is on the mc's side so there was a chance they'd just listen after being shown the gap in strength
I didn't expect them to just use a tp stone taking that into consideration

Dex-chan lover
tbf in this scenario they are the hero's party and mejelle is on the mc's side so there was a chance they'd just listen after being shown the gap in strength
I didn't expect them to just use a tp stone taking that into consideration
It really doesn't matter that they are the hero's party when they actually tried to kill him while verbally yelling that are going to kill the MC for things he didn't even do. There was no room for discussion to begin with as they had already determined the MC needed to be killed to "save" everyone.

Dex-chan lover
I disagree with those saying that the MC is dumb for letting the 3 idiots live.
But he is definitely braindead stupid.

They already suspect him because of the princess behaving "out of character" and his great idea is to scare them with overwhelming strength and terrifying skills.
Objectively speaking, they are pretty much justified in their reaction. Not 100%, but pretty close.
The only thing they should have realized, which is easier said than done when you're in full panic mode, is that they are still alive. Which likely wouldn't be the case if MC was really a demon lord.

All in all, I blame MC for 80% of the idiocy in this chapter, the princess for 10%, and the hero's follower trio with the remaining 10%.

Dex-chan lover
Who needs brainwashing when you have idiots like these hahaha :pepela:
You can't be brainwashed if you don't have a brain in the first place.

The only thing they should have realized, which is easier said than done when you're in full panic mode, is that they are still alive. Which likely wouldn't be the case if MC was really a demon lord.
Theoretically, if he was the demon lord and had brainwashing powers, he could be trying to keep them alive to enslave them.

Users who are viewing this thread