Mujaki no Rakuen

Power Uploader
I'll wait a while to continue uploading because some people might want it removed.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it should be fine as long as you tag it under H. Not that it IS, but a whole bunch of standard manga have been tagged H for what we can consider to be R18 content in "normal" manga.

So I'm in support of the "please upload them <3"!

Interesting manga, please continue upload the rest! On the other hand I still can't judge if it is categorized as H, the line to draw is still shaky here.

Fed-Kun's army
Batoto didn't want to host it because lolis and stuff. But as long as Mangadex doesnt follow that whole moral crap then it should be fine without the H label? It's a bloody good and entertaining series, so it doesn't deserve to be shelved the way it did. (OR ended prematurely the way it was...)

Contributor
Yea that sex scene at chapter 6 justifies it more than the lolis :V

Power Uploader
And it's done... BUT don't get too sad because we have a sequel called Mujaki no Rakuen: Parallel and we are 3 chapters in

I enjoyed this quite a bit, and im glad that it got a continuation just hopefully it gets updated fairly often.

VIP
This is NOT a hentai.
It has been decided that only series where genitalia is shown, are to be flagged as hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread