Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
I would just lay trap and waste ala rambo style

I mean the island wasn't big to begin with

Lol, that was funny. I don't think the MC understand when a military gets involved and you find 12 lasers pointed at your head for threatening a big wig. The elf might be valuable but the MC is cannon fodder at this point.
Also they could cut his internet and put a ban of travel on his island. Do you think he can do anything when he can't use that blackmail, his money and rans out of food?

Also, no offense, but immigration can definitely arrest Elize and the MC on the grounds that he is hiding an illegal immigrants even if he is doing on it his island. That island is still part of Japan, so private property is under the Japanese law.

The plot is garbage, the pacing is weird, and they keep forcing in fanservice despite not having the art or anatomy quality to make it work.

Aggregator gang
100% agree with @Sethraw it have a weird pacing, I think the author idea is good but the execution of his idea is bad and wtf you need to give some explanation too don't just put everything you want in the manga without giving explanation. Now it become a hassle to even read it, I have high hopes that it will improve to the better, but I'm disappointed. DROPPED

MD@Home
> Japan
> Land of cosplay
> Oh, this person's pointy ears are surely real so they can't possibly be human

wat

so when they mentioned mana in the sea and land. maybe all the seamonsters are from underwater dungeons that have been ignored for thousands of years thus the monsters were allowed to get so big.

when the estate want the rights of the private property is that woman working for China or north Korea ?

Fed-Kun's army
Time to import a rpg-7 and a SAM system
They can only send amphibious or air units against him the sam and rpg will take out anything in the japan will thow at him(probably just helos and a few amphibious landing vehicles)

Fed-Kun's army
isn't there that one cosmetic surgery where they take your ear lobe or some cartilage from your ear and put it to the top to make pseudo-elf ears?

Users who are viewing this thread