Mujintou de Elf to Kyoudou Seikatsu

Aggregator gang
I don't know if the Heroine is stupid or smart..

But I decided to drop this despite a interesting start.
MC literally has a Boner when he's like 30years old... WTF is he a kid puberty?

Ye ok i dont get what kind of magic this is... She shows her nipples through clothes in every panel but they disappear when she takes off the clothes o_O

Interesting as of issue 3. There seems to be dungeons and magic and a whole lot to come but for now it's world building well at a very slow pace.

Contributor
middle aged man : 30 y old
Sigh.
I'm 33, and i can only laught when i read this.

Anywats, this manga is boring and not interesting.
The other elf-san reverse Isekai is much, much better.

Dex-chan lover
I think this is simply a heaing isekai made from someone jumping on the trend.
Didn't even waste pages explaining the world, how things work, the characters being surprised to everything, badly done on that.
Probably made so to skip reactions we have seen a hundred times, I appreciate that but a person that never read a isekai before would think of this manga as confusing shit.
Healing manga are always fine so I'll stick to it unless it turns worse.

Dex-chan lover
Damn do the Japanese die once they hit 60 because 30 isn’t what I know to be middle age

Dex-chan lover
This is a lot better than i expected. The dynamic between MC and the Elf is nice and it's progressing at a good pace too.

Im a girl but im so focused on the elf's boobs... My gawd, every chapter her nips always erected... Even though there is no stimuli to keep it erected unless she kept on playing with her nips! Or the mangaka is just a perv. 🤷

The setting is mildly interesting.
The character is so bad.
The art is so bad.

Supporter
So going by one of the alternative names for this series, does anyone know if more elves show up? I'd rather know ahead of time if this turns into a harem before I decide whether or not to read this.

Dex-chan lover
So it was Editor-san who decreed that the first volume's cover MUST HAVE CAMELTOE.

(Compensation?)

😃

Users who are viewing this thread