Mukashi Yuusha De Ima Ha Hone - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The new adventurer (a skeleton) fights an orc in his first town!

Dex-chan lover
And that is how you make a good one shot, except this isn't a one shot but the start of a serie apparently...

Let's hope it will stay that good in the long run.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's surprisingly good. He has a really nice character. Carefree, easy going, bone joker, but have a subtleties to care deeply with the people around him. The kind of character that you want to root for...

Also, it imply that the story may not just a simple Hero vs. Demon King. I got a feeling there are some political intrigue behind those 5 great nations. They may always at each other throat before the Demon King arrive. I cannot wait to see how the author expand the world and the journey of our brave skelly...

This is probably one of the most interesting Isekai I’ve seen so far, character is refreshing, Care free chill guy, a SKELLY AND A PUN-JOKER
Definitely putting it as my priority to read it
Nyeeeeeeehhh

Supporter
I like this man already! A fine gentleman! Btw, is this going to be one of those manga where the MC leaves flags everywhere he goes? Cause I'm all for it if it is

Double-page supporter
Now this is promising!! thanks you for the hard work and is this going to be a weekly release or depending on the mood or raw?

Wow... 71 pages, a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one

I was planning to skim through and wait for a few chapters, but I guess I won't be doing that

Users who are viewing this thread