Mukashi Yuusha De Ima Ha Hone - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The new adventurer (a skeleton) fights an orc in his first town!

Some how this feels like a one shot manga... But it isnt so ill keep reading...

Dex-chan lover
Good first chapter! I like that he doesn't even bother hiding that he's a skeleton, unlike 99% of these types of series.

Dex-chan lover
JatN4FZ.jpg

Double-page supporter
At page 45... Does he have 3 legs, or is he moving one of them back and forth?

Double-page supporter
Wait that's illegal, a manga's first few colored pages are supposed to be amateurish work where someone just hap-haphazardly threw some paint on a page originally drawn to be black and white.

If you put out amazingly stylized first pages like this people are going to start asking questions like "Are those other 'artists' even trying?".

Fed-Kun's army
AHA, he's a skeleton who is a great hero. guess he's boned for life. Cause he is an immortal that has to work forever.

I have to say, I just stumbled onto this series and I find it to be an incredible series so far with good bone comedy sprinkled in. I hope the feel sticks throughout the series and stays the way it is while progressing through the plot.

That feeling when that was one chapter. Not 3 23/24 pages or several 1.1/2/3/4 chap make it feel like there’s work out there. And I don’t well mind for waiting for the whole thing to be drawn and translated. Thank you guys so much!

Users who are viewing this thread