Munou na Nana

bruh i wanted to read this after watching the anime but it was dropped 2 years ago.... damn

sent to dispose of potential threats
becomes the reason why the docile guy turns into an actual threat

Aggregator gang
@G_5auce It's the tried and true self fulfilling prophecy plotpoint. You tell people that X is going to do something bad because of Y prophecy. People lose their shit and try to purge X only to give X a reason to commit Y act.

Contributor
Read till chapter 53, this is not so bad, Nana really change side, indeed some talent people are evil but some not, the break point is chapter 47 with the truth unleashed.
Anime is just a promo for the manga and will surely not cover so much chapters so i guess i discard it and continue with the source material only, hope the scans continue, last update was september 2020 so there is hope.

@ace435 so you don’t like the premise because your pussy and can’t handle it? And u have know idea what your talking about and since u don’t care nakijima becomes a villain and a murder😴

@Leonardovac u say there dumb and act like your half as smart as then u only think your smart cause your watching not there dumb ass ppl like in that situation would cause a war cause u don’t blame ppl without evidence

@ace435 and idk if your retarted but y literally sound like a bitch they can grow into something evil that’s why they brained was nana to kill everyone on the island in the end she changed and is working with kyoya

@titanfan548 saying it’s predictable and yet we haven’t seen pass that u sound like a dumbass not to mention likeable characters like nana,kyoya,moe,teacher,nakijima,michiru,tachibana, if u don’t like anyone of those characters your either a pussy who can’t handle the plot or just someone who thinks there an manga elitist

@Robomochi sigh ppl like u smh first of all what would that accomplish? She could just lie about the weakness 2 u think u can arrest someone without evidence ppl like u who think there smart should stay away from mangas like this

Fed-Kun's army
😂@Yasuke2006 calm your tits, first of all i dont know how you came to the conclusion that the list of characters you describe are likeable, also the plot of this manga is so shit that it makes "Kings Game" a joke, you just got really bad taste in manga buddy. Dont know why if I think the plot is shit makes me a pussy but i guess i cant change a 7th graders mind when thats the only word in their vocab when theyre triggered🤣

Damn, I like this manga and would be willing to defend it but throwing insults at someone who doesn't ain't a way to do so. But I do in a way agree with him in a different manner, all of this is subjective and depends on the person whether they'd like it or not, so to bluntly tell someone that they have shit taste is rather, how do I say this... an asshole move. You don't like this story? Understandable have a good day. You like this story? Understandable have a good day.

Fed-Kun's army
@Yasuke2006 Lmao, did you really think she could lie herself out of that? Then tell me what do you think her answer would be. Make an actual discussion about the topic, don't just get triggered left and right just because other people have more common sense than you. You pick a fight with almost everyone who doesn't like this manga, feel brave and tough now?

FYI, I already dropped this manga. So, why are you calling me here again just for a stupid online fight?

So there was a lot of students hiding their talents but first guy is the only one who they thought didnt have an ability?

2 years since it was last updated??? What happens next??? Wher is michiru chan??Literal cliff hanger

imo took to long for the "maybe they aren't bad guys" realization, like one of the first things they say is "oh we tried to side with them but they didn't like being lab rats smh", I feel like sometimes the only thing that makes the plot work is "people be stupid" or "they won't trust you lololol" and sometimes it's legit 5d chess move, I love Jin because he seems like the only talented not being literally toyed with and he's cool af

Users who are viewing this thread