Munou na Nana

Dex-chan lover
Why are so many people trying so hard to look for yuri in this? Michiru and Nana's relationship never went beyond even ordinary friendship, and the man is literally the second most important character in the manga.

I like Nana's character, but her justification for killing isn't almost clear, meaning, the organisation explaining it in a few panels/pages? That's not enough. They could have done better than that.

The One
Staff
Admin
@bgs003 i doubt scanlationacademy would be happy knowing you're trying to upload square enix official release under their name.

Could've been comparable to Marimashita Iruma-Kun if the plot didn't devolve into Assassination Classroom plot with an incompetent faculty/cast.

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised the anime had better reviews than the manga
Well, the anime made it seem as if it's some kind of Death Note plot all over again so I don't blame them

The flaws so far:
The immortal could've killed her after she attacked her (only a psycopath would act like her when they see a burning + dead person. Dead giveaway)
The oracle-guy could've deduced that if 1 pic was missing, then maybe it's not the original one. Did the dude really think that in an 8hour sleep, she would just..sit there? He knows for a fact that she is a killer and he just what, capitalizes on the pussy..very reasonable indeed.
The necromancer could've easily killed her. The forest-chase scene was one of the biggest plot-armors in this manga. Night vision + superhuman strenght in a FOREST? Throw a rock,nigga. She can't zig-zag all the rocks,or even thrown branches. A teen girl besting a superhuman in running, because superhuman strenght is only applied to muscles..but not the leg muscles,nooo :D

When the healer was attacked, it should have been a dead giveaway to the immortal guy ("I was followed by the Enemy of Humanity"->only he followed her).

Now the Game Theory (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory):
There is no reason for the immortal dude to not just straight away kill Nana.
Pros: the killer is dead now,yay. After a torture,she would give away intel too.
Cons: ...uh..I don't know? When there weren't a fuckload of dead people revealed, it would not have even bothered anyone. Even after the 1st guy died,nobody gave a shit. Teacher literally said there's no police(therefore nobody could find his fingerprints) and if they go on a rampage, they can only use the military to stabilize the situation.

Also,in one chapter's comment section,a guy mentioned using gas to kill them. Gas normally has no smell or any indicators,meaning it is the perfect silent killer (the smell that you are familiar with is an added substance). They could've used a gas explosion in the classroom (given that it has no smell..), and deal with the survivors.
Also, it is laid out perfectly that no-one is allowed to contact outsiders. Then why the fuck are they even transported there? What is the reason?
I mean, they don't do any human experiments (at least none of them was really hinted), and they treat "talented" people like monsters. Except some students like the immortal, most of them could be shot in the head and buried 'Dio-style'.
In 'List of Villains', the ""supervillains"" are detained and experimented on, but here, they just let a walking poison-machine to be a gyaru...

The writing is a mess, and because it had a good premise but a bad execution, i would rate it 4/10 (18chapters in)

Good premise, but maybe there's another way to present it without feeling the whole class is dumb, the main plot started a bit late, there is a twist of the expected twist, kinda agree with average rating, couldnt give a 7 but worth more than 6

When you don't have any original ideas so you copy a game - among us - that has more detail than the entirety of this crap called manga. Write it as a proper mystery story ffs, I want to vomit after reading first 5 chs, sorry for the rant imma stop and give this a 1-star.
Imagine making a statement like this without even checking the date of publication.
Among us pub date: 2018
Nana pub date: 2016

Acting like Among Us is an original game... Games like mafia/werewolf existed for decades before among us existed. Mangas with similar plot as well.
This might not be the best written series, but saying that it copied among us is funny.

Group Leader
When you don't have any original ideas so you copy a game - among us - that has more detail than the entirety of this crap called manga. Write it as a proper mystery story ffs, I want to vomit after reading first 5 chs, sorry for the rant imma stop and give this a 1-star.

when you don't know what to comment so you slap a shit ton of bs into one comment
lolololol

@OSIDJ also i'd like to see you try to make a better manga
mafia was created in 1980s, and yet you choose a game created after this manga was created?
wow you're so smart
i'm jealous
to think the author traveled 2 years into the future and ripped off a game from there!
greatest skill tho
i never knew that was possible.
and to think 2018 comes before 2016 !

logic 1000

Reading this gave me incredible headache, but I still read it anyway cause I'm curious how Nana gonna deal with all this sheep. How the unfortunately dumb classmates gonna react if they ever finds out the truth, and how the author plan a closure for this series.

Also cause I'm expecting Nanao reappearance since he's in the cover.

@greatninja3 but in mangakakalot it already has chapter 19 to chapter 40??? sorry im a new manga reader so i still dont know how things work in the manga community.

At some point (objectively), disturbing! Heavy story and weird plot, confusing!

😲

@osqmu I actually agree with what you're saying here, but can we not start using the dogshit argument of "Oh, you're trying to criticize a manga? Where's the manga you wrote?" I can't think of a scenario where that's ever a good statement.

Group Leader
@MoonstruckVII
i didn't mean it literally
it's something like a figure of speech i guess
it's annoying how everyone criticizes something with baseless facts, too
lmao well my brain is next to nonexistent so ofc whatever i come up with is going to be a "dogshit argument"
i can't think of a scenario where i don't come up with one lmfaoooo

Users who are viewing this thread