Murabito Desu ga Nani ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Devil's Transformation and the City of Thieves

Dex-chan lover
Ryuuto playing with fire here, she already ahs the "yandere" status so I don't know if it is wise to push her futher like that.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the drama in this is getting really cheap and the writing is quite lazy.

Power Uploader
Translation is completely wrong: on page 29 she said "I've decided my first will be Ryuuto" in the RAW.......

Dex-chan lover
MC is a pussy. He doesn't kill the fat bastard, a.k.a. rapist noble for the 2nd time.

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth killing him could be much worse for MC. Beating that noble up keeps him scared and less likely to retaliate. Kill him and the capital may go after him and his family

Dex-chan lover
If the MC kill the whole group there will be no potential witness. Why would you leave someone with potential to harm you stay alive ?

Dex-chan lover
If the MC kill the whole group there will be no potential witness. Why would you leave someone with potential to harm you stay alive ?
No witnesses? Did this dude mean the MC should kill everyone in the crowded market? If not, I'm pretty sure there's gonna be witnesses. Considering the less than strictly legal nature of the businesses there, perhaps not any witnesses that will immediately report anything... but certainly witnesses that would sell information to a wealthy buyer. Or even just brownnose the nobles and their servants who come to investigate the missing noble for some other sort of potential gains.

Dex-chan lover
so why did MC not just kill him? that's his second time trying to kill MC and take Lilith.

Users who are viewing this thread