Murabito Desu ga Nani ka?

Surprised how he didnt just kill mozes, I would have snapped his punk neck as kids and been done with it. Theres plenty of signs he was going to be a pain in the ass in the future if left alone.

Fed-Kun's army
i can see why this manga is below score of 7.0 from the moment when "Lilith"
become side-kick
go downgrade, don't take it wrong way her introduction is good the same with her backstory and story so far is still at 7-8 but, for F sake i hate her so much. It's like watching 3th weel doin stuff. If i may compare her to someone hmmm... the same lvl of retardness [Maki from Soul Eater]

That might be from my perspective, sometimes 1 character can make story unbearable for me its Lilith, i like MC, Main Girl, and side ppl also that u dont get answers on the plate, like MC lvl ect. u will get it in later chapters so, i recommend do not look at comment section 2 much. :D

Try it out

Isn't it quite obvious...

that the Killer and the Mozes is similiar?

just look at their hair, face, and glasses , plus not to mention how they smile.

the only difference is their body.

but goddammit... TRUCK KUN STRIKE AGAIN

Dex-chan lover
@Matt913
I think the biggest problem is this story doesn't have a harem tag. Also yeah she's kind of annoying but in reality if you don't strive to keep a loved one by your side you're trash.

Meh. More OP MC's, OP waifus, OP everyone. Think the artist is trying to portray too much, frames really seem cluttered. Reached the last chap, so this is dumpstered and moving on.

For those who have yet to start, here's my honest thoughts :
This became messy quickly. Too quickly. The author got confused with his own work, and just try to please us by making the mc more and more op.
The problem is that this became something like "Oh, the mc is op. Oh, this enemy is even more op. The mc became more op than the enemy. A new enemy even more op. The mc blablabla". It's a spiral without sense. What's more, the story, which wasn't supposed to be deep or anything, is getting just ridiculous with an author trying to deepen it needlessly.

Well, if u want to see power jump everywhere with a messy story and bad drawings, I guess this is godsent for you

Enx

This is one of the most highly invested, terribly written manga i've ever read.
I wonder if the author is still serious about developing a plot.

Dex-chan lover
The starting point was good enough to hold interest but everything is just falling apart so quick.

Fed-Kun's army
Good concept poor execution, beyond being edgy in way you can't take it seriously having a wire pulled on that scale is a clutch so that the author doesn't have to worry bout making the events/world feel believable and organic. I'm noticing that Japanese authors are good at making characters but bad at everything else...

Becoming a real pile of a clustered mess. Beginning was good but now it just lacks in all categories and the plot fell apart real quick. Mc outline is just poor meanwhile the antagonists are going around doing whatever the f*** they want while mc is still looked down on for being a villager despite contributing so much to the kingdoms safety. I would have compared it to tate no yuusha except the repeated fails of the plot. At least in tate no yuusha the mc was able to show off his power to everyone to prove he' more than what they slandered him to be.

@monkey123
Yeah but the power jump are not as ridiculous and are more subtil. If I were to make a comparaison, it's like goku going from piccolo's level to super saiyan god. But it's basically that, yeah

Users who are viewing this thread