Muryoku Seijo to Munou Oujo - Ch. 1 - Tamura Nana

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up! I've had it in my On Hold section for a long while now hoping someone would pick it up.

After reading the description, I kinda figured it'd be something along the lines of a battery vs output capability kind of situation, but for the fact that it was given to us so early on.. I really can't wait to see what else is in store.

Hell, we didn't even get the big description of the big bad or anything but I already want to binge read this lmao

Supporter
would her partner still be called queen,
or maybe there's a name for it
Queen consort is the term you're looking for.

Thank you for the translation and on that note, I'd advise the translator to exclusively use "your majesty" when characters are addressing the Queen. "Your Highness" is used for members of the royal family other than the Queen (like the princesses).

I love that we've set up tsun-tsun side couple to contrast our fast moving dere-dere main couple. Should be fun!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation and on that note, I'd advise the translator to exclusively use "your majesty" when characters are addressing the Queen. "Your Highness" is used for members of the royal family other than the Queen (like the princesses).
"Your majesty" and "your highness" are "heika" and "denka", to be specific.

Double-page supporter
excited to see another one of Yuri Hime's new series get picked up! 67 pages for a first chapter is kind of crazy but it gave them plenty of room to setup the world state. Looking forward to seeing where a double isekai rival quest goes to next.

Dex-chan lover
...so, does that mean she had to kiss her mom or the court magician to release her magic before?
She didn't need to kiss Nana to release her magic this time. Simple touch seemed to be all that was necessary. She just chose for that touch to be tongue to tongue.

Dex-chan lover
Well, they're already neither helpless nor powerless, so the title is not true anymore even in the first chapter.

Group Leader
Queen consort is the term you're looking for.

I love that we've set up tsun-tsun side couple to contrast our fast moving dere-dere main couple. Should be fun!
Noted and appreciate the clarification but I give negative shits about respecting historical European monarchical practices. I will do this if I remember but no promises. You get the meaning either way.

Basically, Charles can go fuck himself.

"Your majesty" and "your highness" are "heika" and "denka", to be specific.
This is helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread