Muryoku Seijo to Munou Oujo - Ch. 2 - A Serious Deficiency

Group Leader
Interested in helping with this series? Prior experience with scanlation? Fan of girls kissing girls? Check out the group page and see if there are any projects that you'd like to help out with.

Contact
DM on MangaDex
Email: oddity.translations@gmail.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/fCB8Eq5cuW

Currently need
Be Happy in the Real World Too, Okay? - cleaner, typesetter - project not started
Wanna Skip School in the Infirmary? - typesetter
I Swapped Bodies With a Wicked Witch, but Today I'll Keep Having Fun! - cleaner, typesetter

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I love her

Dex-chan lover
Everything is said. Thanks a lot from me! How many chapters we have at the moment? Don't tell me, 2...

Dex-chan lover
court mage and queen are banging, I just know it...

otherwise, the two princesses are the stereotype marriages, one is where both passively nag each other without meaning and the other is complete codependency
im going to guess that the Court Mage is who the Queen chose to have the princesses with.

i hope Rival-chan gets pov chapters. Protag-chan having a perfect codependecy marriage is adorable alongside her gay awaking, but Rival-chan should be allowed to show her tsudere wife off.

Dex-chan lover
Princess-chan finally gets to feel important and useful. It's sweet.

Meanwhile, saint-san still feeling the self-loathing. Very relatable. Don't worry saint-san. Loving ourselves can be pretty hard but you'll get there with the power of lesbian love :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I'm still surprised that the other Transferred Girl was actually being nice to Nana. Usually these sorts of things would ended up with the gifted one being too full of themselves
she just saw her compulsory best friend forever explode, no reason to be a dick about it especially when it turns out everyone else is wrong about her being useless. the pairs formed as Idealist-Depression and Cynic-Realist

Dex-chan lover
Btw little sister and the other saint will have a love-hate relationship and the second princess will be a MAJOR tsundere, won't she? (Placing bets on the second pairing already)
Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet but In the first chapter we see a book called "I've fallen in love with the villainess" on the floor next Nana as she gets summoned. Given the other saint's very MC like personality and OPness and the other princess acting like a villainess, I think it's basically guaranteed.

Nana and the first princess are the real side couple lol

Users who are viewing this thread