Muryoku Seijo to Munou Oujo - Ch. 4 - Vow

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
Miko didn't seem at all bothered seeing Nana kiss the princess, despite her obvious crush on her. That's nice. I hope those two kiss a lot more in the future.

The new knight lady definitely seems like bad news now, but I have a feeling she'll be joining Nana's growing harem of suitors in no time.

Dex-chan lover
Miko didn't seem at all bothered seeing Nana kiss the princess, despite her obvious crush on her. That's nice. I hope those two kiss a lot more in the future.

The new knight lady definitely seems like bad news now, but I have a feeling she'll be joining Nana's growing harem of suitors in no time.
Is a crush needed for that face? She already treats Nana with awe due to magecraft, and like an excited mother in law. It could be a crush... but with the castle hierarchy Nana is practically a daughter she's very proud of.

I'm going to keep hope this isn't going to get stuck on harem/triangle tropes long if at all, and the knight's crush is someone else. Like one of those tiny cute mages.

Dex-chan lover
With subordinates like these knights, does the country even need "the calamity" to go tits up? They constantly badmouth the boss' daughter, creatively interpreting boss' order as they please and generally treating their boss' kid like shit.

Dex-chan lover
With subordinates like these knights, does the country even need "the calamity" to go tits up? They constantly badmouth the boss' daughter, creatively interpreting boss' order as they please and generally treating their boss' kid like shit.
Toni probably is working on the premise that bitching about her cute daughter is safer then not saying anything. open hostility is both interdictable and less likely to turn into assassination attemts, and theres always the fact she was possibly going to have to kill her own firstborn daughter for the greater good.
kissin a girl right in front of her mom is a power move, good goin Nana :sneaky:
Toni gives me a very King Terenas Menethil II vibe. Shes not evil, but kinda insensitive, nosey, and a schemer while also being compassionate and wise. She did after all look at her wife's horrific fuckup as an interesting new reality tv show while willingly pitting her daughters against eachother.
Did this really need a third wheel tho?
maybe if we get alternating PoVs, but i do feel that the Nana/Lulium PoV narrative on its own is weak. lets see Daichi and Eldora in their functional relationship with their Paladin and Spite personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread