Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Tsundere being a thing in-universe is weird given that the reply "she's more tsun than anything" is like, part of the trope. They start out tsun, and shift towards dere.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, he is kinda pathetic. Not knowing what to do after beating his mother once.

Dex-chan lover
@Mirazu oh, it's fixed, thank you very much

it's k man, just thought you gonna wants to know 'bout this sort of thing

[R] I want to learn the sword.
[M] No. Wife skills.
[R] But, I want to learn the sword.
[M] Wife training.
[R] But...
[M] WIFE. TRAINING. !.
😀

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that kind of a pretty big discovery? Since using this method everybody is capable of building up their magic power up to a point where they can use magic, even magic-less classes.

Dex-chan lover
Him finally beating his mother seems like a very big achievement but the author kind of just handwaved it. I dont know how to feel about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@piay123
yeah but he passed out from just moving his magic this dude who was drinking mana potions every day while training
its super-specialized but if someone has the time and effort they can do it the big issue is even with time and effort you need a teacher to show you the abilities and finding people capable is hard enough
kinda like shaolin warriors they can punch through cast iron but any person just starting will... break their fist
mages can cast insane spells but when he tried he got knocked the fuck out

@REMasher at the beguining his mother was doing it just to humor him then she realized HOLY CRAP HE DID IT
for his dad he was experimenting with his son to see if there was the possibility and now he wants to see how far it can go

i was joking befor in the previous chapter but at this rate he would probably killhimself so he could ask death/god how he could learn to do their job

I like this manga, its nice quick and straight to the point, I doubt it will be going on for much longer (chapter wise) but I hope it will go on for at least twice as long as so far.

Fed-Kun's army
@phil777 Yeah, he takes so much longer to learn swordsmanship that he's better than anyone else he has ever met because he puts in the "effort." There's no difference between this MC and one that is born into power other than being told the MC puts in a lot of effort. It's just a shit story. The MC already killed a sword deity monster or some bullshit and every single person he has faced thus far - it's the typical "MC gets a harem and is OP" story dressed up a bit different to deceive people into thinking it's different.

Group Leader
Called it. They have magic power, just not the skill to bring it out.

Double-page supporter
Let's say he done finishing up his magic training...

What else could he devote to?

Users who are viewing this thread