Mushoku no Eiyuu: Betsu ni Skill Nanka Iranakattan daga - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Would've been a lot better if the MC wouldn't be able to use magic - nothing worse than someone who can do everything

Dex-chan lover
There's a page missing between page 19 and page 20.
This page specifically.
4r2xG2h.png
fixed

@Mirazu

Double-page supporter
Is this an isekai world that is before middle ages or something

Dex-chan lover
I have devoted myself to read manga everyday and it feels good.

Dex-chan lover
And thus the grind continues.

I like how they established the reason why and how he found out he might have magic power; reading scriptures and experimentation. This manga is more grounded than I expected.

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis Well, he is a classless, meaning that he starts at 0 in about everything, but through sheer effort and endurance, he manages to obtain master-class skills and abilities.

Other classes seem like they would have an easier time learning/mastering their corresponding skills and abilities, but this guy just takes longer to master those. He's really patient.

Dex-chan lover
God forbid our perfect self insert MC has a weak point.
Not like flaws can make a character more grounded and endearing.

Yeah I also wish I had this guy's work ethic, still waiting for nee-chan to come thru the wall to see her otouto...

Dex-chan lover
@scorpiowolf

actually just went through the wn translation and raw into the 4th volume and what nee-chan is up to is more ridiculous than mere kool-aid antics.

Dex-chan lover
Would be great if the translator could stop changing the names of main characters from chapter to chapter. Don't you even read the previous chapter before you translate the new ones?

Users who are viewing this thread